Pathetic....

Not the team, some of you lot on here.

We might as well install a revolving door at Pittodrie as some of you will want a new manager every year.

No wonder the club is a shambles, we have a vocal minority of lunatics who want nothing but a stable club.

Yup - the old "its the fans fault" line!!

i would settle for a team with ambition, a club wanting to progress and directors who want to remain with a sucessful club not motivated by what the club and ground will earn them in the future.

i believe that knox if not brown could be a great manager for the club with a wealth of experience under his belt.

i also believe if the money thrown at managers over the past few years to get rid of them had been spent on players we would have a helluva team on the park.

it may well have been east fifes cup final tonight but the manager should be expecting that and prepare the team accordingly.

We might as well install a revolving door at Pittodrie as some of you will want a new manager every year.

No wonder the club is a shambles, we have a vocal minority of lunatics who want nothing but a stable club.

So your happy with tonight then?

You feel that 10 wins in 34 matches with 3 in the last 20 is progress?

Please explain to me how that works?

Maybe more luck if we hadnt just lost to east fife?

I take it you meant "anything but a stable club"?

Yup - from 3 wins in 16 league games to 3 wins in 19 league games. Only difference is budget is much much less now. 2 shades of shite/levels of aids.

Correct.

Never thought I would turn my back on the dons but now I'm finding it very hard to get myself motivated to go to games, also don't give a fuck either, last night was no real shock, just glad I wasn't there.

Me too.

Never thought I would turn my back on the dons but now I'm finding it very hard to get myself motivated to go to games, also don't give a fuck either, last night was no real shock, just glad I wasn't there.

That kind of echoes my feelings at the moment. My last game was St Mirren away as I usually only get ones in the Glasgow area because I play 11s on a Saturday morning. I'm not sure when my next one will be to be honest. My typical emotions for an Aberdeen game build from excitement as I haven't seen the team play in a while and ranges through boredom, disappointment, anger and a kind of self pity. The club are not doing enough to placate the fans and I really do fear for the future of the club if things carry on like this.

it's the fans fault, you're right :rolleyes:

I'll put my hand up and admit it was my fault! I, speaking on behalf of the fans, was on that pitch last night playing pish. I was also the one who picked the squad, tactics and also had pre match talks with them. I also set the budget, scouted the players (through my extensive contacts) and bought them.

I am also responsible for the training facilities and the training that goes on within these facilities of the Aberdeen players.

I apologise.

• Site Sponsor

What a comedian. Away and carry on clapping.