Scapegoat

The mirror?

Cunt can go imo.

"I'll freshen up the team but it won't be weaker as we have a squad of similar ability!"

:wtf:

The thing that gets me is he made 7 changes so these 7 players that came in should be chomping at the bit to prove they deserve to be mainstays in the team. Now from what i can gather Darren Mackie is the only one that really done anything to catch the managers eye and that was score a goal. Was anyone else good enough to dislodge a player from Saturdays team?

The worst offenders for that were the club captain, Clark and Vernon.

The rest were shit but did not lack Bottle or Character, but surely the whole team should be held accountable not just picking out a couple of players when they were all responisble.

The missing components are composure and self belief. Its all very well haring about all wild eyed shouting at team mates for 90 minutes but if you lack the confidence to be calm and composed when the opportunity to create or take a chance then whats the point. We have a few falling into category that IMO.

Having a club captain who has been part of the worst few years of Aberdeens history wasnt the best idea. Strip Fosters captaincy and give it to someone who gives his all every game, Osbourne :thumbup1:

I think taking the captaincy of Foster would be a signal that the management will be ruthless in managing this squad.

For me there are quite a few who could be moved out and would help the overall squad composure IF we brought in more decent replacements.

However Brown has also had 2 major failings which must put him under pressure to resolve things ASAP.

1. terrible balance in the squad overall

2. incorrect selection against east fife, namely using squad players he should have realised by now are not good enough.

My reading of this comment is that the players brought back into the team that night are all now on the final chance. So Mackie, McArdles etc I think.

On Jack, I still think he is a good player. Apparently he gave the opposition some chances at FB but from the crappy highlights his delivery into the box was much better than most of our other players. We just need to get full backs in and let the lad play in midfield.

shows how much u all know, heard through the grape vine jacks away to get a 2 year extension! think we need to keep the young boys in the club! i personally think hes a cracking player with loads of potential, think brown should be extending all the young loons contracts!

Shows how much you know about football more like! I read the youth system costs 1m a year to run? Think we should scrap the entire system and resort to poaching kids of utd

The missing components are composure and self belief. Its all very well haring about all wild eyed shouting at team mates for 90 minutes but if you lack the confidence to be calm and composed when the opportunity to create or take a chance then whats the point. We have a few falling into category that IMO.

I think taking the captaincy of Foster would be a signal that the management will be ruthless in managing this squad.

For me there are quite a few who could be moved out and would help the overall squad composure IF we brought in more decent replacements.

However Brown has also had 2 major failings which must put him under pressure to resolve things ASAP.

1. terrible balance in the squad overall

2. incorrect selection against east fife, namely using squad players he should have realised by now are not good enough.

My reading of this comment is that the players brought back into the team that night are all now on the final chance. So Mackie, McArdles etc I think.

On Jack, I still think he is a good player. Apparently he gave the opposition some chances at FB but from the crappy highlights his delivery into the box was much better than most of our other players. We just need to get full backs in and let the lad play in midfield.

Unfortunately toothless is closer to the truth!!

You're unreal Redstar, giving us odds on the 'gentleman wage thief' dropping dead before the end of the season, 8/1 you say, tempting I know, and now making references to his false teeth, fit next, his catheter?

Where do you get off min?

Just a bit of banter Tup...Hopefully it's nae a harsh winter...or I'm going to feel terrible