Supreme Court To Hear Stewart Milne Land Row

Scarface

Stewart Milne also paying off a load of staff according to the radio a couple days back, not the best of time for the bloke.

With gods help he'll be back on top sometime soon I hope, great fella.

he is an amoeba.

and a bald cnuted ameoba at that.

adds zero value to aberdeen football club.

i hope he get royally fcuked.

Loathsome cowboy.

Why?

Because he's done well for himself?

You sound an awful lot like the mad clique when it comes to discussing anyone who has ever made a large amount of money.

Milne is a large employer in the area and came from nothing, good on him I say. He's trying his best with the team too, he's changed managers when the fans have demanded it and helped the cub when no one else was interested, remember it wasn't his idea to build the dick donald when the club couldn't afford it. He bailed the club out when we couldn't pay for the stadia.

Why?

Because he's done well for himself?

You sound an awful lot like the mad clique when it comes to discussing anyone who has ever made a large amount of money.

Milne is a large employer in the area and came from nothing, good on him I say. He's trying his best with the team too, he's changed managers when the fans have demanded it and helped the cub when no one else was interested, remember it wasn't his idea to build the dick donald when the club couldn't afford it. He bailed the club out when we couldn't pay for the stadia.

If you consider selling your soul to the devil to make yourself wealthy an admirable thing to do then I guess you would regard Milne as a successful human being.

From what I have heard over the years Stewart has not always done the admirable thing and there are many who will testify to this. There are as many who wish he had never become involved with our football club. Wealth creation is never the action of one man alone , it requires the many and I like to see a more equal distribution of it. The pursuit of wealth for it's own sake is selling your soul to the devil - there are wicked ways to wealth creation and there are honest. Had I ever been so lucky , I know which path I'd have preferred to have been on.

• 2 months later...

Published wealth and actual wealth are 2 different ball games....I'd say Milne..while not worth 400m is almost certainly worth 300m+

Now here's a strange one I certainly didn't post the above..it's far too balanced...mods what's going on??

Edit Maybe I did...just checked the date...WTF...I must have been a lot more calm then...Thanks Broon you've turned me from reasonable to down right fu*king unstable...you old c*nt!!