When Was The Last Time Afc Spent Money Well?

Aluko for 50k at the time was a bargain. He was just poorly coached.

totally disagree. Birmingham had no interest in keeping him, they wanted rid. ALuko had looked good for his first few games for us, then started to decline more into the player we recognised from his permanent stint with us. Its easy to say it with hindsight, but spending money on him was a extremely bad move.

totally disagree. Birmingham had no interest in keeping him, they wanted rid. ALuko had looked good for his first few games for us, then started to decline more into the player we recognised from his permanent stint with us. Its easy to say it with hindsight, but spending money on him was a extremely bad move.

The 50k was worth it for that Bayern bounce alone.

Can't deny that we could do with Aluko in the side right now as while he only turned up on occasion, he was one of our only players creatively capable.

Given that I'm not sure we have ever spent money well I voted for angus's new threads. Can't believe someone voted for the Dicks massive erection. Who ever designed and flogged those stands to the likes of us, hibs and Motherwell must have been pissing themselves laughing all the way to the bank

Milne in our case

No, no bri, folk bang on about a malaise at boardroom level, in the dressing room etc, would you want to try a fucking leg for a bunch of cunts who slag you off mercilessly all the while being unable to spell your extremely well publicised surname?

No, you'd think fuck these utter cunts, if they canna be arsed, neither can I.

Spelling classes for the fans organised by the club and based on learning by rote our players surnames is the key to us getting out of this hole.