Animal Attacks

The Boofon

Boy at work got stung by a scorpion last night. Nae luck. Stuck his boots on and there was a scorpion inside one of them who swiftly let him have it for sticking his foot into the scorpions new home. Seems to be fine enough today but feels a bit of a twat for not checking his boots.

I've been bitten by a horse when I was a young loon and have had a very rational fear of horses ever since.

Deadly animals preferred so bees and wasps don't count unless you actually had an Anaphylaxis reaction to the little bastards sting.

Horses do count as they are deadly killers and also look what they did to Superman. :ThumbsDown:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once booted a duck into the canal as it was getting in the way.

:liar:

Latest email into my inbox.

"Please be informed that our cleaner found a Snake almost 50 centimeter tall ( Biological hazard) under the room BB16 then it was hidden under the room AA16. we dont have any idea about the number of snakes exist."

Little fuckers are everywhere I can tell him that.

A 50cm tall snake. Some height that. :laughing:

:liar:

Latest email into my inbox.

"Please be informed that our cleaner found a Snake almost 50 centimeter tall ( Biological hazard) under the room BB16 then it was hidden under the room AA16. we dont have any idea about the number of snakes exist."

Little fuckers are everywhere I can tell him that.

A 50cm tall snake. Some height that. :laughing:

FFS. What shithole dae ye find yerself in these days Boof?

I've been bitten by a horse when I was a young loon and have had a very rational fear of horses ever since.

Nae chance.

Wasp, bees. Usual stings.

A dog went for my grandads dog while we were walking it one day in the park. Grandad reacted quickest and shoves his fist down the other dogs throat. It remains the most bizarre thing ive ever saw.

Nae chance.

Wasp, bees. Usual stings.

A dog went for my grandads dog while we were walking it one day in the park. Grandad reacted quickest and shoves his fist down the other dogs throat. It remains the most bizarre thing ive ever saw.

Neigh chance would have been funnier.

Fed the fucker an apple and it took a chunk out of my palm.

Been properly spooked by them ever since.

Was bitten by a Labrador when I was a kid, despite me not even looking at the bastard thing until it sunk its teeth into me, the fucking mutt. Got the usual, "Well, you must have been annoying it" shite from the adults... have had a pathological hatred of dogs in general and labradors in particular ever since.

Zero tolerance given to badly behaved dogs these days... if a dog snarls at me it'll get a full force boot to the chops and a further boot to the arse as it attempts to escape my wrath.

One day I plan to fight a dog to the death.

If you're scared of dogs you're either:

1) Feel.

2) Fat.

or

3) A poof :gay:

Dogs are man's best friend, if trained properly, loyal to the core, the best animals walking the earth's surface by a mile.

I was attacked by an alsatian when I was 11, took a huge bite out of my back, didna bother me too much, I still like dogs, it's the owners of the badly behaved dogs who require the kicking, same as bairns.

boofon certainly won't be afraid of goats.

Have you read 'The Men who Stare at Goats'?

No, but I did see the movie - very enjoyable.

Unlike Boofon, I am not scarred for life as I saw the incident as my fault - it clearyl wasn't happy about my attempt to get the milk from a more direct route and reacted accordingly.

I like goats.

They're like sheep, except have more personality and a different "look"

:sheepshag:

I dinna watch movie adaptations of good books, on account of the fact they love to add 'airms and legs' to the story to make it palatable for their mainly thick audience.

I know what you mean.

I hated the TV Movie adaptation of "Limb-less - my Thalidomide hell"

The added arms and legs totally ruined the plot.