Europe's Top 50 Leagues Compared

Statistical analysis of Europe's Top 50 Football Leagues by total attendance figures.

Includes figues on UEFA Rankings, Major European Titles won, Average Goals per Game, Home & Away win percentages, Average player's ages, percentage of Foreign Players, Average & Total Attendances, Matchday Population percentage and Stadium capacities and more.

Did you know that as a percentage of the population, over twice as many Scots regularly attend SPL matches than the English attend Premier League games?

European Football League Statistics

Statistical analysis of Europe's Top 50 Football Leagues by total attendance figures.

Includes figues on UEFA Rankings, Major European Titles won, Average Goals per Game, Home & Away win percentages, Average player's ages, percentage of Foreign Players, Average & Total Attendances, Matchday Population percentage and Stadium capacities and more.

Did you know that as a percentage of the population, over twice as many Scots regularly attend SPL matches than the English attend Premier League games?

Think Ebbe sumed up stats pretty nicely in his famous quote

• Site Sponsor

I think you'll find that Northern and Southern Irish folk make up a fair proportion of those attending in Scotland. It's a long story and I won't bore you with it.

I think you'll find that Northern and Southern Irish folk make up a fair proportion of those attending in Scotland. It's a long story and I won't bore you with it.

:laughing:

Exactimumdo.

This is the sort of crap spouted by the SPL,SFL and SFA.

Our product is pish and if it wasn't for the bigot brothers (who are a fair % of the problem) most of Scotland doesn't really give a fuck now.