The Economy

Bobby Connor

Who you buying shares with?

standard chartered bank, land securities( own all job centres and bbc buildings, no chance of them going bust)

rbs and lloyds cos the goverment will not let them go bust and will not sell the shares till they hit at least 55p so good profit to be had long term especially when they are at just 21p at the min

standard chartered bank, land securities( own all job centres and bbc buildings, no chance of them going bust)

rbs and lloyds cos the goverment will not let them go bust and will not sell the shares till they hit at least 55p so good profit to be had long term especially when they are at just 21p at the min

I bought RBS and Lloyds when RBS were 26p and Lloyds were 34p. Long term as you say.

Who is everyone owe money too?

Seems everyone is in debt but who the feck is waiting for the cash?

I can't get my head round it.

China is the short answer.

The long answer is "mainly China".

The thing that gets me is that it all appears to have been spunked on (relatively) cheap electrical goods.

The world economy is fucked so that cunts could buy disposable kettles off ASDA for a fiver a pop

Here's an uplifting economic outlook to put a spring back in your collective steps today :thumbup1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC19fEqR5bA

Just a flash trader trying, and succeeding, in making a name for himself... probably right about GoldmanSachs ruling the world though!

However, if there is an element of truth in what he's saying, RE: the demise of the stock markets, with millions of people losing everything, then I'd be steering clear of topping up my share portfolio!!

Just a flash trader trying, and succeeding, in making a name for himself... probably right about GoldmanSachs ruling the world though!

However, if there is an element of truth in what he's saying, RE: the demise of the stock markets, with millions of people losing everything, then I'd be steering clear of topping up my share portfolio!!

Just a fake according to some news outlets.

Explain to me how I buy shares, where I do it and how much do I buy to actually make a bit of money?

Cheers.

Use an online broker ( i use Hargreaves lansdown) it will explain how to set up and trade on the website, is a piece of piss and takes 5 mins.

Second part is down to you, or whoever u choose to listen to.