Brown Gets Vote Of Confidence

Had to come... the Vote of Confidence for Broonser

See Ya!

Milne and Dons board right behind McGhee

Published: 19/11/2010

Stewart Milne insists he is right behind McGhee

Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne has insisted manager Mark McGhee retains the unanimous backing of the board, despite the disasters of this season.

...wait, no, sorry... that's the wrong fall guy.

Here, this is it....

Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne has given his backing to manager Craig Brown following the League Cup exit at the hands of East Fife.

The Dons lost 4-3 on penalties to the Second Division side after the match finished 3-3 after extra time.

Milne congratulated the Fifers and boss John Robertson for their win.

And he said: "It is my job, and that of my fellow board members, to support the management team in whatever way we can to turn things round."

Almost got it mixed up with...

Milne gives Paterson the vote of confidence

FRANK GILFEATHER

14 May 2004

STEWART Milne, the Aberdeen chairman, has assured Steve Paterson he will still be the club's manager next season

and

Aberdeen chairman gives Skovdahl vote of confidence despite defeat

By Andrea Babbington

Friday, 25 August 2000

Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne admitted his club was struggling after it became the first Scottish side to be knocked out of the UEFA Cup by Irish opposition - but still backed manager Ebbe Skovdahl.

and

Aberdeen are not getting rid of Jimmy Calderwood just yet and if they are, director of football Willie Miller has promised that he will pass on the bad news directly. Miller was not happy with rumours circulating that the under pressure Dons boss was on the verge of being sacked with Motherwell manager Mark McGhee lined up to head north. Miller said: "If Aberdeen Football Club was considering parting company with him (Calderwood), he would hear it from myself face to face long before it appeared in the public domain.

:wave: :wave:

I feel your pain Ke1t...Its a fuc*ing mess and no mistake...but the Happy Clappers keep turning out week in week out...I know the farms around Alford have a history of inbreeding..hence Milne...but for fu*ks sake even the inbred have to sooner or later realize that this is a lost cause...don't they??...I honestly don't know!!

I feel your pain Ke1t...Its a fuc*ing mess and no mistake...but the Happy Clappers keep turning out week in week out...I know the farms around Alford have a history of inbreeding..hence Milne...but for fu*ks sake even the inbred have to sooner or later realize that this is a lost cause...don't they??...I honestly don't know!!

If the club were a horse it would have been taken off and melted down for glue years ago... and you'd STILL have people telling us what a great job Milne did in taking care of that horse.

horse-glue2X.gif

If the club were a horse it would have been taken off and melted down for glue years ago... and you'd STILL have people telling us what a great job Milne did in taking care of that horse.

horse-glue2X.gif

Malcolm Mclaren sumed it up well when talking about the Pistols.."That horse was dying and needed putting out of it's misery...but we dragged that horse up one more time and choked the living daylights out of it"...difference was he was talking about a band with a shelf life...there's only so many times you can drag the horse up and choke him before he actually dies ...we are talking about AFC...think about it

I see some overbearing mod has locked a thread about JC being the man to save us. Typical of this site.

I think we should think long and hard about bringing him back - results-wise he was our most consistent manager since Fergie.

erm, that thread didn't end up being about JC in the end which is where so many threads about him go.

We are in a rebuilding phase and it won't be fixed in a season
One time, ok I'd buy it.

Second time, ok I'd buy it... for a while.

Third time, ok I'm beginning to suspect something.

Fourth time, ok you're taking the mick now aren't you.

Fifth time, sixth time, more? Fuck off... we seem to be permanently in a "rebuilding" phase.

Not a go at you but the club. You rebuild... settle for a few years then have to start again but we've not stopped "rebuilding" for what... 4 years? Wed had a couple of settled-ish years under JC and early on in his tenure and for probably the previous 6 or 7 years it was always rebuilding too.

anyone hear brown on stv last night? "the results don't reflect the performances."

aye craig, losing to east fife is fine as long as we play well.

utterly sick of this tool.

I think our points tally and the fact we're out the cup by the team botton of the 3rd tier sums up exactly how we're performed.

He's making a fool of himself and destroying the image of a well liked, astute, honourable, old school footballing man.

3 wins in 20 games!!! No wonder he is under scrutiny from the fans, that record is almost McGhee-esque. Him and Milne getting an easy ride in the EE doesnt suprise me one bit...Fat oaf Charlie needs to keep onside with Milne and his cohorts...So yet again according chief spin-meister Duncan Fraser its all the fans fault!!!!????

Is it any wonder so many fans have lost interest in the club and that apathy has kicked in big time, when you have the board castigating the very lifeblood of the club.

Utter cunts run our club...there being shown in there true light after tuesdays humiliation.

I have to agree it's 100% the fans fault this mess we're in.

Let's look at the charge sheet. They:

- dinna turn up

- when they do bother their arses, they are hyper critical from first minute to last, talk about counter productive, cunts that they are

- canna spell the players names

- criticise and disagree with the high heedjins over club policy

- have no sense of humour

- rustle sweetie papers feverishly

- argue amongst themselves

- grudge paying full whack at the gate

- talk out of their arses

I for one am 100% behind Milne and Fraser on this, the fans are to blame, have you no shame all of you?

director of football Willie Miller has promised that he will pass on the bad news directly. Miller was not happy with rumours circulating that the under pressure Dons boss was on the verge of being sacked with Motherwell manager Mark McGhee lined up to head north. Miller said: "If Aberdeen Football Club was considering parting company with him (Calderwood), he would hear it from myself face to face long before it appeared in the public domain.[/b]

:itch-chin: that sounds like a clash of egos/personalities!

I have to agree it's 100% the fans fault this mess we're in.

Let's look at the charge sheet. They:

- dinna turn up

- when they do bother their arses, they are hyper critical from first minute to last, talk about counter productive, cunts that they are

- canna spell the players names

- criticise and disagree with the high heedjins over club policy

- have no sense of humour

- rustle sweetie papers feverishly

- argue amongst themselves

- grudge paying full whack at the gate

- talk out of their arses

I for one am 100% behind Milne and Fraser on this, the fans are to blame, have you no shame all of you?

:laughing:

You've shamed me into buying a season ticket