Tie Up With Bmg

These "tie-ups" you read of in the papers are always complete bullshit.

Its like Rasellick with their "Barca tie-up" that brought them Marc Crosas, who was blatantly the cleaner at the changing rooms of their training ground whom they used to fob off the Tims for pestering them.

I have rearely seen a bona-fide tie up apart from Royal Antwerp with Man U (which was put to an end when Ronnie Walwark assaulted a referee).

I'd like to know where you get your book of knowledge from, but you're wrong here.

Did the Espanyol "link" not recommend Grassi, I maybe wrong

Mark McGhee has already reaped rewards from that tie-up by landing former Espanyol and Parma defender Davide Grassi after he impressed on trial.

The Italian will sign a one-year contract and will be in place against Hamilton today if they manage to complete the paperwork in time.

Manager McGhee is also licking his lips at the prospect of working with players from the world's greatest league.

McGhee, who has struggled to bring in new players because of financial restrictions, said: "The tie-up came about from a contact Willie had at Espanyol who said they wanted to send a couple of players over and start a relationship with ourselves.

"Espanyol said they would make it easier for us to sign their players if we wanted to.

"We hope this will be an ongoing relationship and it has been a really positive start."

These "tie-ups" you read of in the papers are always complete bullshit.

Its like Rasellick with their "Barca tie-up" that brought them Marc Crosas, who was blatantly the cleaner at the changing rooms of their training ground whom they used to fob off the Tims for pestering them.

I have rearely seen a bona-fide tie up apart from Royal Antwerp with Man U (which was put to an end when Ronnie Walwark assaulted a referee).

Make your mind up.

I think it's just one of those wacky Chinese names Bobertino.

1 Guangzhou Evergrande 24 16 7 1 49 15 +34 55

2 Beijing Guoan 24 11 10 3 38 15 +23 43

3 Changchun Yatai 23 9 11 3 27 19 +8 38

4 Liaoning Whowin 24 10 7 7 29 19 +10 37

5 Tianjin Teda 23 8 11 4 33 26 +7 35

6 Jiangsu Sainty 24 10 4 10 31 23 +8 34

7 Shandong Luneng 24 9 7 8 25 23 +2 34

8 Hangzhou Greentown 24 9 7 8 25 24 +1 34

9 Shaanxi Renhe 24 9 6 9 27 29 −2 33

10 Qingdao Jonoon 24 8 8 8 25 27 −2 32

11 Henan Construction 24 6 10 8 23 25 −2 28

12 Shanghai Shenhua 24 8 3 13 24 33 −9 27

13 Dalian Shide 24 6 8 10 23 36 −13 26

14 Nanchang Hengyuan 24 6 3 15 13 34 −21 21

15 Shenzhen Ruby 24 5 5 14 21 43 −22 20

16 Chengdu Blades 24 3 9 12 18 40 −22 18

Make your mind up.

Got a post stalker in you have I?

What don't you understand? the tie ups are always complete bullshit, as has been pointed out in this thread.

The only bona fide example I can put forward that i know of is Man United and Antwerp - and even that has faltered.

There, I've said it twice in order to aide your lapse of understanding.

Got a post stalker in you have I?

What don't you understand? the tie ups are always complete bullshit, as has been pointed out in this thread.

The only bona fide example I can put forward that i know of is Man United and Antwerp - and even that has faltered.

There, I've said it twice in order to aide your lapse of understanding.

Would you like to send me a 3rd creepy PM or have you got fed up after the second one?

If the tie ups are always bullshit then how can you get a bona fide one?

Surely the bona fide one would be bullshit as well and therefore not be bona fide. :sherlock:

• 2 weeks later...

Aberdeen boss Craig Brown has been told he can have his pick of the fringe players at German giants Borussia Monchengladbach. After striking up a special relationship with the Bundesliga title challengers during a summer tour, Brown said he has been invited to have a look at some of their players. (Record)

Seems like it could be back on.

Aberdeen boss Craig Brown has been told he can have his pick of the fringe players at German giants Borussia Monchengladbach. After striking up a special relationship with the Bundesliga title challengers during a summer tour, Brown said he has been invited to have a look at some of their players. (Record)

Seems like it could be back on.

A non story from the rag yesterday to fill some column inches in international week.