The Daily Retard

Generally don't read it, as in I never read it, but there was one lying around today so I figured I'd see if there was a single column inch on Aberdeen. As it transpires there's a double page special of the kind you only see about AFC in the Retard when they're criticising the club.

So anyway, in the double page criticism of a club they usually ignore unless it's to criticise, there's a picture of Milne on page 78 with a weird glow around his semi-transparent visog... making him look uncannily like the Emperor from Star Wars.

Anyone else notice this?

"Ehhh... strike meh doon 'n complete yer journeh tae the dark sidey, noo, aye, surely, surely, young Broonwaaker."

Generally don't read it, as in I never read it, but there was one lying around today so I figured I'd see if there was a single column inch on Aberdeen. As it transpires there's a double page special of the kind you only see about AFC in the Retard when they're criticising the club.

So anyway, in the double page criticism of a club they usually ignore unless it's to criticise, there's a picture of Milne on page 78 with a weird glow around his semi-transparent visog... making him look uncannily like the Emperor from Star Wars.

Anyone else notice this?

"Ehhh... strike meh doon 'n complete yer journeh tae the dark sidey, noo, aye, surely, surely, young Broonwaaker."

78 pages in the fucking Daily Record?!

That's a shitload of pictures, that!

Anyone else notice this?

You still in the UK or do you get The Retard in the USA?

I'm in Aberdeen till the end of the month... incidentally I have a question.

What in the name of fuck has happened to the spiders in this toon?

They used to be tiny wee cuddly fellas, cheeky little things you could belt with a newspaper or pick up and lob down the bog. I've seen 4 spiders since I got back to Aberdeen, and while one was the traditional wee Aberdeen spider the other three have been like something you hang from he ceiling at a hallow-fucking-een party.

Great, thick hairy bastards with all fangs and black fur, these things are the size of my fucking face. The thing sitting in the sink last night looked like it was waiting for a stray wildebeest to come looking for water... I screamed like a little girl when I saw it :o

Fucking horrifying...

They used to be tiny wee cuddly fellas, cheeky little things you could belt with a newspaper or pick up and lob down the bog. I've seen 4 spiders since I got back to Aberdeen, and while one was the traditional wee Aberdeen spider the other three have been like something you hang from he ceiling at a hallow-fucking-een party.

Great, thick hairy bastards with all fangs and black fur, these things are the size of my fucking face. The thing sitting in the sink last night looked like it was waiting for a stray wildebeest to come looking for water... I screamed like a little girl when I saw it :o

Fucking horrifying...

I've done worse.

Fucking horrifying...

I saw a spider hanging from a window in my office the other day. It was huge.

As I watched it, the thing arched its huge back and fat belly then did a shit.

The thing was so big I could actually see spider shit drop from it like a little black raindrop.

I've never seen a spider shit before.

Fucking horrifying...

I stayed in Milltimber a few years ago and as there was some nice natural greenery out the back of the pad there were quite a number of insects and arachnids of substantial size in the house all the time.

I'll never forget one spider in the living room who raised it's front set of legs in preparation for a strike as I approached it.

Fucking massive thing.

It would have went for me without a doubt had I not flattened it with a rolled up Guardian.

I stayed in Milltimber a few years ago and as there was some nice natural greenery out the back of the pad there were quite a number of insects and arachnids of substantial size in the house all the time.

I'll never forget one spider in the living room who raised it's front set of legs in preparation for a strike as I approached it.

Fucking massive thing.

It would have went for me without a doubt had I not flattened it with a rolled up Guardian.

:gay:

I always try and give any beasties I find in the house safe passage back out into the undergrowth, it's only fair, they didna mean to come into the house FFS and would not choose to again.

Total cunts who kill them, the type of folk who make folk take their shoes off at the door, their carpet is worth more to them than their friends, snobby bastards basically.

Anyone asks me to take my shoes off at the door and I will turn on my heels and refuse to go in at all, I'd be scared to breath in case I put a mark on the glass topped table, or fart, or anything, fuck that, walking on eggshells for some poncy arsed bastard and their materialistic sensibilities.

I dinna kill any beasties, ever, if it wisna for them none of us would exist.

I always try and give any beasties I find in the house safe passage back out into the undergrowth, it's only fair, they didna mean to come into the house FFS and would not choose to again.

Total cunts who kill them, the type of folk who make folk take their shoes off at the door, their carpet is worth more to them than their friends, snobby bastards basically.

Anyone asks me to take my shoes off at the door and I will turn on my heels and refuse to go in at all, I'd be scared to breath in case I put a mark on the glass topped table, or fart, or anything, fuck that, walking on eggshells for some poncy arsed bastard and their materialistic sensibilities.

I dinna kill any beasties, ever, if it wisna for them none of us would exist.

You aren't doing the house spiders any favours shoving them outside! They are built to last indoors.

Fucking massive thing.

:gay:

:laughing:

That was not supposed to be you who picked that one up.

It was a YBW magazine that I used and not a Guardian. :thumbs: