Boxing Tonight

McAllister in fighting nobody again, now there's a shock.

He'd beat Khan though.

I want to like him because for the sake of Aberdeen boxing it's good to have someone from up here that's on the professional scene, but he really needs to start fighting proper fighters rather than bums.

Good luck to him, and hope he gets the fights he wants, but I cannot see it.

In fairness the original boy's visa appliction was turned down yesterday.

That had the makings of a decent fight, but granted the Hungarian will be piss poor.

I think he should go for a rematch with John Murray, he seemed sure a the time he would beat him second time around, although McAllister has moved up a weight hasnt he?

Either way McAllister needs to make a statement soon, try and get onto a big undercard against a decent fighter.

I watched the Murray v kevin mitchell fight a few month ago and that was an absolute war, sadly I doubt lee could cope with either, murray just walks through punches but gives out twice as much, as for Mitchell he's a bit more classy but can also take it.

I watched the Murray v kevin mitchell fight a few month ago and that was an absolute war, sadly I doubt lee could cope with either, murray just walks through punches but gives out twice as much, as for Mitchell he's a bit more classy but can also take it.

Oh yeah i agree, Murray is way to good for him, since his loss to murray he has gone backwards.

Perhaps his time has come and gone.

In fairness the original boy's visa appliction was turned down yesterday.

That had the makings of a decent fight, but granted the Hungarian will be piss poor.

This is what happens when you arrange fights against bums that fight for peanuts. Visas etc should be sorted out weeks in advance.

Cue the usual noises about wanting to fight Khan. :rolleyes:

If i remember correctly against murray he was doing well work rate was good, landing good scoring punches. Slowed a bit and murray took advantage.

Aye, he had Murray on the back foot, then like the scrapper Murray is he started edging back in but not bothering Lee, that's when he got a wee bit cocky then murray just took over and never looked back.