Pawlett Come On For....

Now I know he's not the best thing since sliced bread or anything, but pretty much EVERY game he comes on just after half time as a sub.

Why does Brown never start him? Is he too attacking and would risk the precious 0-0 that Brown so obviously craves away from home.

5 away games, 0 goals (so far but I'm thinking we ain't gonna score today).

Oh goal. 1-0 Motherwell :suicide:

Pawlett is the only forward we have who is able to be creative - but he's not very creative. Confidence and experience might help.

{Obviously I exclude the exploding Chalali}

We lack a cutting edge, and Foster is sadly not Messi. (except in our half when he is very messy indeed) - is there anyone out there who is available who can provide creativity on a budget?

Pawlett is the only forward we have who is able to be creative - but he's not very creative. Confidence and experience might help.

{Obviously I exclude the exploding Chalali}

We lack a cutting edge, and Foster is sadly not Messi. (except in our half when he is very messy indeed) - is there anyone out there who is available who can provide creativity on a budget?

Aye - St Mirren!!

"Fans may think the players picked aren't as gifted are some who I may choose to leave out but if they are committed to the cause they are the ones who'll be preferred."

So, is Pawlett one of these players that are not committed to the cause Broon?

He always seems up for it to me :dontknow:

Clark may be committed & may speak a good game :dontknow: but Pawlett is a far better player than him & he tries just as fkn hard, or is your "cause" just to fkn defend & that is it & Clark is more committed to that?

ive always liked pawlett

he's direct, pacy, tenacious and has a nasty streak

he also however has a terrible engine, so mabye thats why he doesnt start

I'd say it's cos Broon wants the players(all players) to only think about defending, even when they have the ball he wants them to pass only to the players in the best defensive position rather than take the risk & look for the attack