We're Fucked

Have we ever won a 'must win' ge? Pure pish yet again.

Going by the radio commentary we managed to get into their box (Ooo er) a grand total of once. Never threatened, played for nil nil. Disgusting, negative shite and not at all where I expect AFC to be coming from on an away day at Ibrox let alone Fir Park. Am absolutely outraged that it has come to this.

How long will the board hold onto the current useless twat before pishing our money on compensation for yet another sterling Milne appointment?

Lose the auld boy now, before we really do get relegated.

And Stewart... take a holiday yourself.... a long fucking holiday off a short fucking pier.

How long will the board hold onto the current useless twat before pishing our money on compensation for yet another sterling Milne appointment?

Lose the auld boy now, before we really do get relegated.

And Stewart... take a holiday yourself.... a long fucking holiday off a short fucking pier.

...For the first time I'm not thinking "who would we get thats better" instead I'm thinking ANY person would be better than Brown. Play with wingers, attack to opposition and we may have a chance.

...but if Brown goes Willie Miller, Duncan Fraser and the board need to follow. A change of direction is needed, with fresh ideas. New people bring in a chance to start dialogue with the fans and get us all back on side....

However do I think this will happen....never!

Its fucking hopeless.

The whole situation.

I agree that wholesale change is needed but who comes in?

Not a fucking clue who would come in to this club.

said it in the CB GTF thread Jim jefferies (contreversial possibly) is the obvious candidate if there is a managerial change almost anywhere in the SPL and would be for here