Kari Arnason

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

said on the radio that he looked frustrated throughout the game and for the past few weeks has shown it.

I think he will have bigger fish to fry. far to good for us.

He certainly looked frustrated today.

Had that donkey Higdon in his back hipper, strolled through the game, hardly wasted a pass....yet still has to play alongside shite like Considine and Clark

I couldnt help but notice as soon as the final whistle went, he actually ran straight up the tunnel in disgust.

said on the radio that he looked frustrated throughout the game and for the past few weeks has shown it.

I think he will have bigger fish to fry. far to good for us.

No surprise there! His captain is a muppet. In fact i heard on the radio he was giving Foster shit for not marking his man. If I were CB I would strip Foster of the captaincy and give it to Arnason it might help persuade him to stay because at this rate he will be looking for a move in Jan!!

No surprise there! His captain is a muppet. In fact i heard on the radio he was giving Foster shit for not marking his man. If I were CB I would strip Foster of the captaincy and give it to Arnason it might help persuade him to stay because at this rate he will be looking for a move in Jan!!

I said the other day that as much as people want Foster stripped of the armband it would be a bad idea. Believe me i'm pissed off with him too and would have rather Brown had gave it to someone else at the beginning of the season but if you change captains now it will have an effect on team morale - what little of it there is i suppose - and the last thing we would want is a mutiny in the dressing room.

I said the other day that as much as people want Foster stripped of the armband it would be a bad idea. Believe me i'm pissed off with him too and would have rather Brown had gave it to someone else at the beginning of the season but if you change captains now it will have an effect on team morale - what little of it there is i suppose - and the last thing we would want is a mutiny in the dressing room.

There might not be a mutiny.

Perhaps Foster isn't a popular figure in the dressing room and his captaincy is having an adverse affect.

Handing it to someone else might be beneficial.

Not advocating him for the captaincy, but Mawene has spoken more sense in thelast few days on radio and in the papers than Foster has.

My choice would be Arnason and Osbourne as Vice.

Two solid players who seem driven.

There might not be a mutiny.

Perhaps Foster isn't a popular figure in the dressing room and his captaincy is having an adverse affect.

Handing it to someone else might be beneficial.

Not advocating him for the captaincy, but Mawene has spoken more sense in thelast few days on radio and in the papers than Foster has.

My choice would be Arnason and Osbourne as Vice.

Two solid players who seem driven.

Very true KSL i never actually thought of that. If that is indeed the case then really Brown has to have a talk with the team in regards to this situation then.

The effect can't be any worse than losing to east fife and then Motherwell.

Ok RUL i wasn't there myself but you've basically ripped the ENTIRE team by the sounds of it. Can i ask why you bother going to any of the games?

Poor performance, have praised osbourne before and thought kari had a good game! Been wondering about why i was going myself and will prob jack it in