Red Tv

I think after Red TV being redundant for me with poor results, I don't see the point in renewing my subscription in the new year. What is the point for paying for a service that is mainly for "highlights" and exclusive interviews when it's stuff you don't want to watch and hear (lots of defeats and excuses)? I think all Red TV users should ask for a refund - would it happen? No chance.

I think after Red TV being redundant for me with poor results, I don't see the point in renewing my subscription in the new year. What is the point for paying for a service that is mainly for "highlights" and exclusive interviews when it's stuff you don't want to watch and hear (lots of defeats and excuses)? I think all Red TV users should ask for a refund - would it happen? No chance.

I just tried to renew my subscription no less than three times... each time I got the error message saying "Maestro payment is no longer supported"

Fuck knows what Maestro payment means, and of course there's no explanation on the site... and I tried using both Visa and Mastercard to pay, still zero luck.

In the end I just gave up trying to give the club my money....

In all honesty I won't miss RedTV, but I figured it was one way of putting cash into the club's coffers.

No skin off my nose, though... I'll get a couple bottles of Jack Daniels with the money instead. Obviously AFC has so much cash they don't need to make resubscribing possible

I like Red TV, yes bbc gives highlights but this gives you all coverage of afc from interviews from manager and players before and interviews after. Plus its putting money to the club.

I never read the sun article yesterday but headline looked terrible what brown said but i didn't read it because i actually heard what Brown said from the press conference. The press conference videos actually shows how much shite the media makes up.

Seeing as I live abroad red tv is excellent. Mainly for the games but sometimes the interviews are good too. When I lived at home I never got it, it's not really worth it just for the interviews. You can get the highlights on the BBC and anything that's been said that's worth hearing is usually on North Tonight or in the papers.

Seeing as I live abroad red tv is excellent. Mainly for the games but sometimes the interviews are good too. When I lived at home I never got it, it's not really worth it just for the interviews. You can get the highlights on the BBC and anything that's been said that's worth hearing is usually on North Tonight or in the papers.

Same here i work overseas and it is great for listening to the games as you can't get BBC.