The Future

I just wanted to see the general opinion of where our club will be from the view of its fans who know the club more than anyone.

What sort of state do you think we will be in by the start of the 2021/22 season and why?

Honestly?...I think as long as Milne is at the helm...there will be no AFC by 21/22....he is an abomination with only one goal in his agenda...flats where Todders formaly was...he is a cu*t and no mistake...AFC will die with this idiot at the helm....I'm sure idiots like Fatshaft (one of Milne's droogs) will be around to tell you better

Club will still be around but likely just be a dross team (as we are now) that maybe just maybe sneaks the odd surprise final (like the other dross teams do now & then) but the SPL as a whole will be even worse because the overall average will only get worse.

SPL is probably not even on a par with Denmark & Norway now & that taking the OF into account also

Honestly?...I think as long as Milne is at the helm...there will be no AFC by 21/22....he is an abomination with only one goal in his agenda...flats where Todders formaly was...he is a cu*t and no mistake...AFC will die with this idiot at the helm....I'm sure idiots like Fatshaft (one of Milne's droogs) will be around to tell you better

Memory loss is a bitch eh

Loaded question, does anyone believe domestic football will still be around?

i think there will always be a form of domestic football in scotland, however the standard may call that into question. I strongly believe that most, if not all the sides in the top 2 divisions will still be around however we could see far more turn part-time to cut costs and the size of grounds will likely fall

2021 season - having just won the Scottish Premier League and Cup double for the first time in the 21st century AFC are finally getting back on their feet after the ruinous tenure of Milne and stewardship of Miller and Fraser - crowds return to a successful team finally sponsored by Donald Trump giving football writers the opportunity to use Trump puns on every back page on a regulat basis.

The SPL is different with the the old firm now in the bottom half of the English Premier League Division 2 playing in front of diminished crowds against the likes of QPR, Swansea and Blackpool. Rangers went into receivership in 2012 and were reconstituted in Carlisle as Carlisle Rangers.

Mad Vlad has appointed JJ as manager of Hearts for a record 6th time.

In 2021 one of tups predictions finally comes true.

Oh well we can dream...

2021 season - having just won the Scottish Premier League and Cup double for the first time in the 21st century AFC are finally getting back on their feet after the ruinous tenure of Milne and stewardship of Miller and Fraser - crowds return to a successful team finally sponsored by Donald Trump giving football writers the opportunity to use Trump puns on every back page on a regulat basis.

The SPL is different with the the old firm now in the bottom half of the English Premier League Division 2 playing in front of diminished crowds against the likes of QPR, Swansea and Blackpool. Rangers went into receivership in 2012 and were reconstituted in Carlisle as Carlisle Rangers.

Mad Vlad has appointed JJ as manager of Hearts for a record 6th time.

In 2021 one of tups predictions finally comes true.

Oh well we can dream...

It was all sounding so believable until............

Seriously? Do you truly think that that is a good swap. All the shit he's gotten for over 10 years and the money he's "invested" and you think he wants flats? Are you wise?

Seriously? Do you truly think that that is a good swap. All the shit he's gotten for over 10 years and the money he's "invested" and you think he wants flats? Are you wise?

Milne is a moron...he's fae Alford and probably inbred to boot...me I'd have walk away years ago....but he's as daft as they come...so yes I'm wise...unfortunatly our Club Chairman is as dumb as a box of rocks....sorry if this comes as some sort of revelation to you

Loaded question, does anyone believe domestic football will still be around?

I reckon domestic football will be basically a league of part time teams.

The scum will have been invited to some new improved version of the current money grabbing syndicates.

And for the record I absolutely think Scottish football could flourish without them but I think in reality they will see to it that it doesn't. They along with the UEFA and the bigger clubs are currently dealing the death blows to football in our country and others like us. They won't go quietly and allow the smaller clubs to prosper - they will only move on to a "bigger" richer new league somewhere AFTER they have completely sucked the life out of every team in scotland and completely destroyed every single aspect of our game.

AFC will only survive if someone can replace SM who actually does have money to burn on the club. But that money has to be invested in private training facilities, a proper youth development prog, an improved stadium (revamped pittodrie who do fine) and an effort to engage the local community and schools. Get the kids supporting AFC again.

Milne is a moron...he's fae Alford and probably inbred to boot...me I'd have walk away years ago....but he's as daft as they come...so yes I'm wise...unfortunatly our Club Chairman is as dumb as a box of rocks....sorry if this comes as some sort of revelation to you

So you're basing your argument on a multi millionaire being a fucking moron due to his geographical upbringing? Far were you brought up?

Aberdeen as a city has so many multi millionaires I think it's only a matter of time before someone steps up to the plate and takes over, Milne has done a good job but he can only do so much.

He can't really be expected to pour money into the club whilst he's paying off builders at the same time and a lot of his cash will be tied up anyway, we need fresh oil money, plenty dons fans out there who have sold oil companies to the majors for tens of millions, someone or a consortium will come forward soon.

2021, league winners and still in the champions group stages at this point, Arnasson manager.

Aberdeen as a city has so many multi millionaires I think it's only a matter of time before someone steps up to the plate and takes over, Milne has done a good job but he can only do so much.

He can't really be expected to pour money into the club whilst he's paying off builders at the same time and a lot of his cash will be tied up anyway, we need fresh oil money, plenty dons fans out there who have sold oil companies to the majors for tens of millions, someone or a consortium will come forward soon.

2021, league winners and still in the champions group stages at this point, Arnasson manager.

EH!!!!

Done a good job.......................................WTF are you smoking?!!

He's hardly spent a penny on this club..........why the fuck do you think we're 12m in debt....................because of his numpty decision making and taking zero responsibility for these mistakes otherwise he would have delved into his wallet and sorted this shit out! No one is asking him to pour his personal fortune into the club but at the same time if you're going to talk the talk like he does telling the world how wealthy he is its time to walk the walk put up the cash or shut the fuck up and piss off and leave it to someone who actually wants the build this club not destroy it!

I reckon domestic football will be basically a league of part time teams.

The scum will have been invited to some new improved version of the current money grabbing syndicates.

And for the record I absolutely think Scottish football could flourish without them but I think in reality they will see to it that it doesn't. They along with the UEFA and the bigger clubs are currently dealing the death blows to football in our country and others like us. They won't go quietly and allow the smaller clubs to prosper - they will only move on to a "bigger" richer new league somewhere AFTER they have completely sucked the life out of every team in scotland and completely destroyed every single aspect of our game.

This. I don't think the SPL will still be around in its current format because the finances just aren't there to sustain it. I also reckon we'll have lost at least a couple of well-known senior clubs by then, and there must be a real risk that we could be one of them.

EH!!!!

He's hardly spent a penny on this club..........why the fuck do you think we're 12m in debt....................because of his numpty decision making and taking zero responsibility for these mistakes otherwise he would have delved into his wallet and sorted this shit out! No one is asking him to pour his personal fortune into the club but at the same time if you're going to talk the talk like he does telling the world how wealthy he is its time to walk the walk put up the cash or shut the fuck up and piss off and leave it to someone who actually wants the build this club not destroy it!

:hysterical:

EH!!!!

You are so right !! Since Day 1 Milne has been the finish of Aberdeen he is a self centred prick who is as thick as 25 dart boards! Chris Anderson will be spinning in his grave when he looks at the Club he was building for the future.We are fucked!! as long as Milne and his selection of Dickheads are in charge.

I think in ten years we'll have been relegated once or more, will be playing to crowds similar to Dundee United, maybe less, and will have won no trophies.

This is if the club survives Milne's tenure.

I'm not 100% convinced the club will survive him, though.

I think in ten years we'll have been relegated once or more, will be playing to crowds similar to Dundee United, maybe less, and will have won no trophies.

This is if the club survives Milne's tenure.

I'm not 100% convinced the club will survive him, though.

Aberdeen FC is a sleeping giant. It's Scottish football that is fucked.

We will never be relegated.