Is There An Alternative Option

Guys...from what we have seen.... bad appointment after bad appointment... I would argue that the only way we can possibly move forward is by removing our idiot Chairman..yes/no?...He has time after time appointed the wrong man to manage the club...I would suggest that this is a deliberate...no-one could appoint such bad managers unless they were deliberating trying to destroy the club...Milne is a deliberatly destroying the club for his own agenda...a five year old could do a better job...He's a cu*t end of story!!

Guys...from what we have seen.... bad appointment after bad appointment... I would argue that the only way we can possibly move forward is by removing our idiot Chairman..yes/no?...

i get where your coming from but hasnt milne given the fans what they have wanted in terms of the last 2 appointments in the form of McGhee and Brown?

i get where your coming from but hasnt milne given the fans what they have wanted in terms of the last 2 appointments in the form of McGhee and Brown?

McGhee maybe...but Brown no it was a very limp/predictable appointment...I for one think the cu*t is at it....they wre both being a chairman "by numbers" appointments

McGhee maybe...but Brown no it was a very limp/predictable appointment...I for one think the cu*t is at it....they wre both being a chairman "by numbers" appointments

fair enough, having said that at the stage in which brown was appointed we didnt really have any other option so that may be why there was less negative impotence put on his appointment?

fair enough, having said that at the stage in which brown was appointed we didnt really have any other option so that may be why there was less negative impotence put on his appointment?

Always other options Just Jack..He's a cunt and has an agenda...Milne is someone we could do without...he is one of two things...really daft (probable) or a hun (possible)

I hate to say this, but I feel the only way forward is to stage a fans' coup and somehow oust Milne. If we cannot find someone to come in and guarantee the debt, then Administration will be the answer. We could clear out the rotten wood that is the majority of the playing staff, cancel debts AND have enough of the season left to claw back the points deduction... best of all, the Cancer that is the Board will be gone.

Some will say my "solution" is laughable, but our conquerors on Saturday did it a few years back and look at where they are now, while we stumble from one disaster to another.

Milne has appointed McGhee & Brown as last two managers, and from what I can remember, both were generally accepted as good appointments.

As for budgets, he has provided the 4th biggest budget in this transfer window.

Brown has chosen to fuck it up by signing players we didnt need....Chalali the guy who is ready to "explode" would be lucky to get a game for Ballater.

Clark was re-signed and given a 3 year contract.

The fact he never signed a left back and a left winger is fuck all to do with Milne. That way we wouldnt be consistently playing players out of position to cover the holes that he didnt fill in the squad.

Milne is far from blameless, but if he went, who'd take over....and more importantly, who would keep the bank sweet?

Milne keeps them at bay.

I hate to say this, but I feel the only way forward is to stage a fans' coup and somehow oust Milne. If we cannot find someone to come in and guarantee the debt, then Administration will be the answer. We could clear out the rotten wood that is the majority of the playing staff, cancel debts AND have enough of the season left to claw back the points deduction... best of all, the Cancer that is the Board will be gone.

Some will say my "solution" is laughable, but our conquerors on Saturday did it a few years back and look at where they are now, while we stumble from one disaster to another.

I'd have to agree...Milne has everyone running scared with his bullshit stories of the club collapsing under administration...he's playing a dangerous game...administration is probably the only realistic option for us just now...it's a hard one to take but is the only realistic option we have left..Milne has taken us to the brink...he's made it clear he is no Steve Gibson(self made North East Good Guy) We should rid the club of the cancer(Milne) as soon as possible..AFC will survive and that C*nt will be resigned to the pages of AFC's darkest days

Milne has appointed McGhee & Brown as last two managers, and from what I can remember, both were generally accepted as good appointments.

As for budgets, he has provided the 4th biggest budget in this transfer window.

Brown has chosen to fuck it up by signing players we didnt need....Chalali the guy who is ready to "explode" would be lucky to get a game for Ballater.

Clark was re-signed and given a 3 year contract.

The fact he never signed a left back and a left winger is fuck all to do with Milne. That way we wouldnt be consistently playing players out of position to cover the holes that he didnt fill in the squad.

Milne is far from blameless, but if he went, who'd take over....and more importantly, who would keep the bank sweet?

Milne keeps them at bay.

Who appointed all those Managers in the first place? Milne has been the one constant through all of this. 15 years of utter failure.

Who appointed all those Managers in the first place? Milne has been the one constant through all of this. 15 years of utter failure.

Correct...we can just about forgive him for McGhee (Homecoming of an old favorite) but Brown was one of the most weak/predictable appointments ever...very poor judgement...a 70 year old...what the fuck was he thinking!!!

I never wanted McGhee particularly after his first press conf when he made it quite clear we were his second choice after the tims! I had a feeling this wouldn't work after those comments!

Look, SM has AFC by the balls. He's guaranteeing the debt which is preventing the club going into administration. You could argue the reason we are in such debt is down to his stupid decisions i.e. poor managers, paying over inflated sums for very mediocre players and not building the private training facility he promised when he took over. Maybe we would have a top youth academy now churning out new players every year but we don't!

SM wants pittodrie to build cheap poor quality flats. Until he gets that we're stuck with him unless someone comes in buys him out which i cant see happening!

And he'll be replaced by.................

I see alot of 'Milne, GTF' - and Milne has to go, but I never see a solution.

As i said he has AFC by the balls right now. Unless there is a rich AFC fan out there who wants to take over and I cant see any nothing will change?!! If SM walks AFC goes into administration and I doubt you could prove he was accountable for it?

I never wanted McGhee particularly after his first press conf when he made it quite clear we were his second choice after the tims! I had a feeling this wouldn't work after those comments!

Look, SM has AFC by the balls. He's guaranteeing the debt which is preventing the club going into administration. You could argue the reason we are in such debt is down to his stupid decisions i.e. poor managers, paying over inflated sums for very mediocre players and not building the private training facility he promised when he took over. Maybe we would have a top youth academy now churning out new players every year but we don't!

SM wants pittodrie to build cheap poor quality flats. Until he gets that we're stuck with him unless someone comes in buys him out which i cant see happening!

We are the same as every team, in every country, across the Globe then, in that respect.

Hard...to....take...anyone...seriously....who....has...such...a...complete...and...utter...failure...to...grasp....basic...punctuation??!!!%%%^^^$$$@@@***

Oh dear Fatshaft , you're a picky sad little man aren't you , fly to the defence of your hero Milne everytime you get the chance and try to belittle the way posts are spelt, punctuated.

The little dots that seen to offend you are called ellipsis and have been on the go for sometime now...Grow up you big daft Echt loon

Why do people think administration would get rid of SM? More likely it would make him more powerful. Using Motherwell as an example doesn't make sense, because they still have the same chairman who took them into administration.

Actually, to go one step further, why would we want to go into admin? Its an absolutely ridiculous suggestion, fraught with danger, and would more likely see the end of the club than any other outcome. Complete madness...

2 points really

first a couple of comments that brown was "obvious and lazy" as an appointment. He actually came to our notice late, he wasnt really in the mix as we all expected it to be a no pay appointment therefore Brown would obviously be locked into a contract and hence no real point - was a bit of a coup to nick him from a good performing well for no money imo and not obvious and not lazy

second administration, MOtherwell arre trotted out time and time again as an example - remmebr this the main cash was owed to Boyle therefore it was quite straightforward for him to go into administration and dictate terms to get out of administration. We were also still in pretty much a boom time when the banks couldnt give a monkeys

This time the bansk CAN give a monkeys and are the majority debt holder - the assumption is we can get out of administartion and all would be wonderful - I would suggest if we went into administration we could be in serious trouble and could lose our ground and be homeless and hence clubless

I really do not think administration is anything we should even begin to contemplate

2 points really

first a couple of comments that brown was "obvious and lazy" as an appointment. He actually came to our notice late, he wasnt really in the mix as we all expected it to be a no pay appointment therefore Brown would obviously be locked into a contract and hence no real point - was a bit of a coup to nick him from a good performing well for no money imo and not obvious and not lazy

second administration, MOtherwell arre trotted out time and time again as an example - remmebr this the main cash was owed to Boyle therefore it was quite straightforward for him to go into administration and dictate terms to get out of administration. We were also still in pretty much a boom time when the banks couldnt give a monkeys

This time the bansk CAN give a monkeys and are the majority debt holder - the assumption is we can get out of administartion and all would be wonderful - I would suggest if we went into administration we could be in serious trouble and could lose our ground and be homeless and hence clubless

I really do not think administration is anything we should even begin to contemplate

Having watched Aberdeen Since Milne bought over and one thing is for certain it has all went TITS UP SINCE THEN

It is now clear that it is the board problem we are in this state nobody else's

Craig Brown and Archie Knox are fantastic Managers and i honestly dont think there is anyone else to get us out of this struggle !

Milne also does allot behind the scenes and without him we would be in major debt but....

Do we really need a new stadium 40 million plus give that to brown with his contacts he would win the league !

brown and knox are the right men and its true when ALL the aberdeen fans wanted Mcghee our chairman gave us him and he was shite !

Jimmy calderwoods only problem was he did not win a trophy !

if he had he would still be here now

and the idiots saying Bring Back Jimmy he would do naff all with them team we have

Also Ricky foster and andy considine should be banned from cup games against lower league BIGGEST JINX EVER !

right iv had my blether am off now !

2 points really

That is far too sensible for this forum

2 points really

Sensible post but not sure I agree with all of it necessarily. For one thing Milne guarantees much of the bank debt therefore he would be liable for this, no?

Having watched Aberdeen Since Milne bought over and one thing is for certain it has all went TITS UP SINCE THEN

It is now clear that it is the board problem we are in this state nobody else's

Craig Brown and Archie Knox are fantastic Managers and i honestly dont think there is anyone else to get us out of this struggle !

Milne also does allot behind the scenes and without him we would be in major debt but....

Do we really need a new stadium 40 million plus give that to brown with his contacts he would win the league !

brown and knox are the right men and its true when ALL the aberdeen fans wanted Mcghee our chairman gave us him and he was shite !

Jimmy calderwoods only problem was he did not win a trophy !

if he had he would still be here now

and the idiots saying Bring Back Jimmy he would do naff all with them team we have

Also Ricky foster and andy considine should be banned from cup games against lower league BIGGEST JINX EVER !

right iv had my blether am off now !

I think Brown and Knox are a decent partnership but not infallible and certainly not miracle workers. I'm sure a few other managers out there could really prosper and thrive in this challenge but I don't know who these are...

Your suggestion we can "save"