Changing Scottish Footy Blog

I was bored recently and frustrated by the whole of scottish football I decided to start my own blog both to vent a bit of unhappiness, make space for the ranting I usually do in the office or pub and ultimately put forward my plan for how it should be done.

Now being slightly pished when I started this I decided to keep the "V" theme and title each post based on a chapter of the V for Vendetta graphic novel. :gay:

Lets just say I barely got started (just 2 posts) before feeling both poncy as fuck for writing a blog and also wondering "whats the fcking point anyway?".

http://vforvicissitude.wordpress.com/

Feel free to tear me to shreds on this one and I just know many of you will, probably deservedly so.

PS - I can't decide now whether to keep going, revisit the whole thing in a less gay format or just delete the bog and get on with my life. I'm sure you'll also make plenty of suggestions on that score.

** Mods if this feels like shameless self publicising or something please bin the thread by all means, I won't take it personally..

All comments equally appreciated on this one, including bluto and millertimes.

Here's a question for you all. Have any of you tried writing a blog? How does it feel reading it back?

Reading my attempt I feel like a right dick :-)

The general drift of the opening posts was to set a bit of background before getting into the detail of where I think we should be changing scottish football. And a lot of it is just the sort of things people debate here and on other forums. I just fancied having a crack at putting more detail and thought into it and fleshing out the ideas a bit.

Never got that far though.

All comments equally appreciated on this one, including bluto and millertimes.

Here's a question for you all. Have any of you tried writing a blog? How does it feel reading it back?

Reading my attempt I feel like a right dick :-)

The general drift of the opening posts was to set a bit of background before getting into the detail of where I think we should be changing scottish football. And a lot of it is just the sort of things people debate here and on other forums. I just fancied having a crack at putting more detail and thought into it and fleshing out the ideas a bit.

Never got that far though.

Here's my attempt.

No updates this season, but I'll catch up shortly.

You can try here, but it might no work, but the link in my sig works fine.

Feedback is appreciated.

EDIT: Night of the Living Shitbags

Here's my attempt.

No updates this season, but I'll catch up shortly.

You can try here, but it might no work, but the link in my sig works fine.

Feedback is appreciated.

EDIT: Night of the Living Shitbags

It's worth it for the term "Eleven-a-side shit baggery" alone! What an absolute cracker of a term, I'm going to make it my mission to incorporate it into daily conversation as much as is humanly possible.

Just about any form of written self expression is good. There used to be a site by a member on here, 'My Dons Hell'. Was a great read.

Aye it's a pity Stoney packed that in, instead preferring to concentrate on writing 'FUCK THE WORLD' in blood on his bedroom wall every evening, at least it's red, in a nod to the Dons.

You could always write a Dons fan style book, after the illustrious efforts of, erm, well, none of them are great but our fanbase's literary efforts are pretty much symmetrical with the lame offerings from the team, so that's neat at least.

on you go tup. you should have go at writing something, I've no doubt it'd be something special