Big Brother

daytripping

I've been watching the last few nights and its surprisingly not bad this year, quite a good smattering of talent with the bird with the long dark hair being the standout, not the whinger the taller one.

The only blight on the show is the little faggot, I feel really sorry for his folks, how dissapointed would you be if your son turned out like that, I don't mean gay, I mean a mincer, just no need for that.

I tip the geordie boy to win it although its a bit rigged that his best mate is a past big brother winner, mostly women who vote in these things, get yer cash on.

If you ain't watched it check it out, better than in the past imo.

i watch it!

it was funny when they were all ripping aaron for firing into maisy. jay came out with one, he says that after having a munch at a lassies front bum he got a hair dryer and dry out the juice on his face till it dried up and cracked. totes amaze, reem.

anton's a doucher, tom's a dweeb, all the girls are ganting on it tho.

if i went on it, it would be nice to know the girls menstrual cycles so you knew when irrational behaviour was on the horizon.

i watch it!

it was funny when they were all ripping aaron for firing into maisy. jay came out with one, he says that after having a munch at a lassies front bum he got a hair dryer and dry out the juice on his face till it dried up and cracked. totes amaze, reem.

anton's a doucher, tom's a dweeb, all the girls are ganting on it tho.

if i went on it, it would be nice to know the girls menstrual cycles so you knew when irrational behaviour was on the horizon.

:nutter:

Tight call tonight, would like Maisy to stay though.

Can't believe the posh boy blew the budget on bananas and frosties, I'd have punched his lights out!! all that beer and wine gone for a week because the chunt thought it would be funny.

It's also noted that Louise is a dirty cow, the geordie lad is a lucky boy.