The Worst Of Aberdeen

Mouse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aberdeen is one of the shittest cities i've seen and i fucking live here.

Lets be frank, shit city centre, unfriendly people, terrible roads and traffic, full of minkers and beggers, at least in the shitholes of the world you might have the same problems but 90% of the birds are smoking hot and nae fat bitches eating chips n cheese at 3am and still giving you attitude when you expect them to suck your bulbous.

Tbh Cheesy you've named any city in the whole of the UK there.

Lets be frank, shit city centre, unfriendly people, terrible roads and traffic, full of minkers and beggers, at least in the shitholes of the world you might have the same problems but 90% of the birds are smoking hot and nae fat bitches eating chips n cheese at 3am and still giving you attitude when you expect them to suck your bulbous.

Tbh Cheesy you've named any city in the whole of the UK there.

You highlighted the wrong part OJ.

Aberdeen is, and yet isn't one of the worst cities to live in the UK. It has just about the worst traffic problems of anywhere, has by far the highest ratio of munters to hotties anywhere, and that's not even a debateable.

However take away those two clear losers, and Aberdeen then starts to more than hold its own against anywhere, but like anywhere there's shit bits, and shit twats running the place, and other shitty things. But thank the lord we're not Manchester, London or Leicester.

Those shops are in Logie. The middle one used to be the chipper.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=nl&sugexp=pfwc&cp=15&gs_id=3r&xhr=t&q=haudagain+roundabout&pq=incredibly&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=701&bih=301&wrapid=tljp1317250718895326&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

If you zoom in to the roundabout the bulding comes up. Always wondered why the fuck its still there?

I don't agree. Aberdeen has some of the most beautiful architecture I've ever seen, taken as individual buildings. Problem seems to be that there is an historic lack of guidance and forethought as to the overall look.

I blame blatant retards being in charge of things they don't understand and probably a few back-handers too.

It's not an ugly city though, and that is from an outsiders point of view. Used to think Inverness was a dump until I went away for 13 years. Familiarity breeds contempt.

And for what it's worth, Inverness has gone to the dogs in terms of it's inhabitants in the last 10 years (my brother is passionate about it). From my own experience weegies are getting too prevalent and you can't have a smoke without some mink trying to tab a fag off you and hurling abuse at you when you tell them 'NO!'.

Am not going into the Polish as a lot of them work hard as fuck, but there's still a fair few gathered around park benches when you're trying to use the more pleasant route from A to B along Ness Walk in the middle of the afternoon!

Am driving myself into a corner here. There is a lot fucked up with this country but not much of it is unique to Aberdeen.

Try living In Manchester for a week!

Its not Logie anything. The building i am speaking about is at the bottom of North Anderson Drive.

I ken the one you're on about. On the corner of Gt Northern Rd and North Anderson Drive, a scubby auld building wi "Hope" written on a sign above the boarded up windows. Used to be a paper shop and something else there. I've nae idea why it didnae get knocked doon when the wee shopping bit got put up, it was allegedly a listed building at some point, but I suspect this may be a load of twaddle.

2 images to get the ball rolling...

2059815655_c4b74097bb.jpg

stnicholas_house_aberdeen_37.jpg

i'm proud to say i put that cunt in the first picture's heid threw the bus shelter outside espionage after he tried to sell me stuff in the belmont kebab shop that he'd stolen fae my grannies house and her neighbours. his little mate who was about 5"2 also got a test kick.

You highlighted the wrong part OJ.

Aberdeen is, and yet isn't one of the worst cities to live in the UK. It has just about the worst traffic problems of anywhere, has by far the highest ratio of munters to hotties anywhere, and that's not even a debateable.

However take away those two clear losers, and Aberdeen then starts to more than hold its own against anywhere, but like anywhere there's shit bits, and shit twats running the place, and other shitty things. But thank the lord we're not Manchester, London[\b] or Leicester.

aye those two cities are proper dumps arent they?

:rolleyes:

All this bollocks about this place is better and that place is better is just shite, utter shite.

It's like women arguing the toss over supermarkets. They're all the fucking same!

And so are all the places on planet earth.

nup.

farmfoods is not so good.

tesco is far better.

app waitrose is even better but i've never been.

a dump is a dump.

somehwere like....say,...paris, is not a dump.