Hibs

O' Connor has scored more goals than the whole Aberdeen team this season and could be in with a shout of a Scotland call-up? (10-7), Heffernan at Killie as well (8-7).

Think Hibs have just been like us this season as well, just haven't had their breaks.. except they're getting results and proving very hard to beat at the moment.

Hibs are shite, it's just we're a lot shiter. With the exception of O'Connor i think most of their team are pish.

If we had o conner and griffiths wed be doing well

Forgot about Griffiths, but has he really done anything of note for them yet?

I think Sproule would offer a lot as well, one over on Clark anyway.

Ian Murray?

Sproule is seriously overrated and Murray isn't the same player as before he went to the Huns.

Forgot about Griffiths, but has he really done anything of note for them yet?

Sproule is seriously overrated and Murray isn't the same player as before he went to the Huns.

Nothing of note yet, not seen a lot of him since he's signed for them. There's no doubt that the lad has quality though, was excellent at Dundee

Sproule over-rated maybe but scored a few goals this season, bit of pace to add to a wide berth, Ian Murray an improvement on McArdle though and pretty sure he can do a shift at full back

Nothing of note yet, not seen a lot of him since he's signed for them. There's no doubt that the lad has quality though, was excellent at Dundee

Sproule over-rated maybe but scored a few goals this season, bit of pace to add to a wide berth, Ian Murray an improvement on McArdle though and pretty sure he can do a shift at full back

Just feel that Pawlett when on his game is a better option than Sproule and yeah i can see where you're coming from in regards to Murray better than McArdle. I think Murray is better at centre-half though.

Plenty reporters tweeting that O' Connor will not be named in tomorrow's Scotland squad, can't see for the love of me why not? Cracking player..

A player on form and scoring goals, of course he won't be picked.

Anyway Hibs, shit at the back but they certainly know where the net is. They'll be mid table.

O' Connor has scored more goals than the whole Aberdeen team this season and could be in with a shout of a Scotland call-up? (10-7), Heffernan at Killie as well (8-7).

Think Hibs have just been like us this season as well, just haven't had their breaks.. except they're getting results and proving very hard to beat at the moment.

Stop complaining....what about our "exploding" forward line?!....the one that wouldnt get a Highland league gig?!