Which Kinks Song Are You Most Like

Dandyesque

I was listening to a best of The Kinks album the other day and was thinking about the number of different characters in Ray Davies' lyrics. Some sound autobiographic, some sound partly biographic. Some just plain made up.

So it got me thinking - different people might have different songs they relate to.

So, are you an Apeman, living down on Deadend Street, perhaps you're pissed off at the taxman taking all your hard earned offshore dough (Lazy Sunday) or alternatively have a predeliction for shagging transvestites (Lola)?

Tell me your Kink.

Spikkin' o' the Kinks , the daughter-in-law recommended I lug intae 'Stories From The City , Stories From The Sea'

I am.....it's fucking aceic !

I could wear a different Kinks hat every day.

So today ah'm gonnae be a 'Days' man.

I find it rather wistful verging on beautiful:

I was listening to a best of The Kinks album the other day and was thinking about the number of different characters in Ray Davies' lyrics. Some sound autobiographic, some sound partly biographic. Some just plain made up.

So it got me thinking - different people might have different songs they relate to.

So, are you an Apeman, living down on Deadend Street, perhaps you're pissed off at the taxman taking all your hard earned offshore dough (Lazy Sunday) or alternatively have a predeliction for shagging transvestites (Lola)?

Tell me your Kink.

Tup would be "Nothing to say" :itch-chin: