Battlefield 3

ScottishJohn

The beta is terrible! It's nowhere near as good as Bad Company 2. I'm sure the final release will be a lot better but the beta will have put a lot of people off. They shouldn't have released it in it's current state.

What's wrong with it in your opinion?

Only thing "buggy" thats happened to me was one time I randomly dropped dead and it said I wasn't killed by anyone.

What's wrong with it in your opinion?

Only thing "buggy" thats happened to me was one time I randomly dropped dead and it said I wasn't killed by anyone.

The graphics suck but I believe they were scaled down for the beta so I'm not to worried about that. I don't like the menus for setting up your layouts, wish they do what COD does and let you save your own setups.

No damage, grenades stick on blades of grass, falling through the map, people sticking in walls, spotting is useless as you can hardly make out the triangle, having to wait 30 seconds between rounds.

Most these things I'm sure will be sorted out for the actual release but I think a lot of people who were thinking of switching to this over COD will be out off by the beta.

I think it would have helped had they given us a decent map to try, Metro is to cramped and COD like.

The graphics suck but I believe they were scaled down for the beta so I'm not to worried about that. I don't like the menus for setting up your layouts, wish they do what COD does and let you save your own setups.

No damage, grenades stick on blades of grass, falling through the map, people sticking in walls, spotting is useless as you can hardly make out the triangle, having to wait 30 seconds between rounds.

Most these things I'm sure will be sorted out for the actual release but I think a lot of people who were thinking of switching to this over COD will be out off by the beta.

I think it would have helped had they given us a decent map to try, Metro is to cramped and COD like.

Graphics will be 720P (I think) for consoles and 1080P for pc.

Menu's for the class editors have always been shite on Battlefield and doesn't look like its going to get any better.

Can't wait for the game to be released. Even if there are 1 or 2 little bugs in it I'm sure EA will release a patch quite quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

Really don't like the Single Player. BUT...

Best online experience I've ever played. Conquest is my game like... Seen some unbelievable battles for just one objective. Shouts of anger through microphone, followed by real cheers of joy at extremely close games being won.

Again...and again....and again.

Everyone shitting themselves as a tank plus gunner rolls into the square and their jet doing a flyby, igniting a tanker.

Really don't like the Single Player. BUT...

Best online experience I've ever played. Conquest is my game like... Seen some unbelievable battles for just one objective. Shouts of anger through microphone, followed by real cheers of joy at extremely close games being won.

Again...and again....and again.

Everyone shitting themselves as a tank plus gunner rolls into the square and their jet doing a flyby, igniting a tanker.

And online will only get better from next week as all the kids and shite players jump on the bandwagon and get MW3 :lolrangers:

And online will only get better from next week as all the kids and shite players jump on the bandwagon and get MW3 :lolrangers:

oh god please. Only piss annoying thing is being in a team of COD players who try to run and gun. I'm shouting down the mic "Fucking defend the objective you glory-seekin bairns who always play Barca on Fifa. FFS!"

Does anyone play this on xbox 360 and want to do the co-op campaign sometime? Most of the people on my list are CoD Fan boys.

You can add me, tag is M3gaDon

Just got the game but probably wont get a chance to play much until next week.

I used to play BF2 on PC years back then pretty much stopped anything. Got an Xbox 2 years ago and occasionally played COD MW2 then BLOPS but was never too good.

Started playing BC2 about 3 weeks ago just for the crack with a few mates - was refreshing change from COD so bought BF3 (with a new Xbox 360) this week.