Gallacher

If it wasn't for Gallacher, the score would have been 7 or 8-0 and Dunfermline could have had no complaints. I think he even got a touch onto Chalali's shot which hit the post for Vernon's goal.

Wouldn't have any complaints if we made a move for him next summer.,

Said it for years and saying it again ..... We should make every effort to sign this guy....

Build for the future and clear out the deadwood.

Thought he was older than 32....It's not a bad shout...barring injury he's probably got a good 5 years left.

I've not seen Brown play but have read he's about 2 stone overweight and not the quickest...Gonzalez loan is till the end of the year?

Could be worth trying out Dunfermline for a swap deal maybe Mackie and Langfield could be offered as a straight swap no cash...would also free up a wage to take in a decent free agent.

Decent keeper I think but no idea if he really performs at this level every week.

Would however be happy to see him come in at the end if the year in place of langfield to battle it out with brown for the shirt.

Anyone know when his contract is up?

Would be nice to see afc sign up a few pre-contracts in January for a change.

He's on a two year deal...signed this year...as before offer Langfield and Mackie as a direct swap in Jan..Gallacher wages come from getting Clangers off the books and Mackies wages go towards getting a decent free agent...Dunfermline get a replacement keeper and an SPL regular...we get a decent keeper and finally get rid of Mackie...win win situation....for us!!!

He's on a two year deal...signed this year...as before offer Langfield and Mackie as a direct swap in Jan..Gallacher wages come from getting Clangers off the books and Mackies wages go towards getting a decent free agent...Dunfermline get a replacement keeper and an SPL regular...we get a decent keeper and finally get rid of Mackie...win win situation....for us!!!

Oooh I like the sound of that.

That would be too good to be true though.

Good things tend not to happen to us.

Mackie thing i can see happening very soon. Totally out favour with Brown.

It's ok i'll give Casillas a phone the morn :rolleyes:

youve had casillas' number all this time and didnt think to give him a call. :nono: some dandy you are!

You dont have to give anyone a phone the goalkeeping situation at Aberdeen is very satisfactory with three excellent keepers here

1 is on loan till january

1 hasnt wanted to be here since Rangers bid 4 buttons and a 60watt tea light

the other one hasnt really had a chance yet.

youve had casillas' number all this time and didnt think to give him a call. :nono: some dandy you are!

1 is on loan till january

1 hasnt wanted to be here since Rangers bid 4 buttons and a 60watt tea light

the other one hasnt really had a chance yet.

PISH he has been nothing but devoted to the club, the other two keepers are deemed good enough for the premiership at some point in their careers

Best goalie ive seen in the SPL this season.

Would love to see him playing for AFC.

We should be able to lure him...If the club make the the right overtones in the right ears...would think a deal could be struck..hopefully with Clangers and Mackie going the other way