Derek Young

Derek Young is a guest columnist on page 78 and writes about how frustrating it is to be out of football.

Anyway, this bit stood out...

It still rankles with me that I wasn't offered a new deal at Aberdeen. Saying they needed my wage for a different type of player was just a poor excuse. I could have came up with a better one myself. The irony is, they've signed one of my best mates, Chris Clark - who is exactly the same type of player as myself. I find that a bit strange.

Derek Young is a guest columnist on page 78 and writes about how frustrating it is to be out of football.

Anyway, this bit stood out...

It still rankles with me that I wasn't offered a new deal at Aberdeen. Saying they needed my wage for a different type of player was just a poor excuse. I could have came up with a better one myself. The irony is, they've signed one of my best mates, Chris Clark - who is exactly the same type of player as myself. I find that a bit strange.

Rike we owe the cunt a riving.

He's a great player not to have about the place.

Agleed.

we dont owe him a living so he can gtf.

Absorutery.

We don't owe him anything but the abuse he's getting is typically over the top.

He wasn't the best player in the world but worked hard and did his best for the club. Not his fault if he got a contract and did his best for the club. Much like mackie.

The people getting the grief should be the fucking muppets who gave mackie and Clark 3 year deals.

We don't owe him anything but the abuse he's getting is typically over the top.

He wasn't the best player in the world but worked hard and did his best for the club. Not his fault if he got a contract and did his best for the club. Much like mackie.

The people getting the grief should be the fucking muppets who gave mackie and Clark 3 year deals.

Exactly.

After reading that - clearly previous hingmy has been giving Derek pr advice.

I can see Jimmy and Derek being reunited at Partick Thistle - its the ideal club for the pair of those jokers.

I'm sure Jackie McNamara may well think they'd both be good to have around the place

thats actually laughable - haha.

if thats the level for jimmy, whats the level for skovdahl, patterson, miller, mcghee and brown?

Calderwood - unemployed

Ebbe - retired.

Paterson - Formartine United

Miller, Alex - unemployed

Miller, Willie - Head of Youth (?) at AFC

Mcghee - unemployed

Brown - current manager at AFC

what's your point caller?