Paton

they havent

theyve had one game (against the relegation candidates) where the team did well and even then, fallon missed a sitter

lets not get carried away

Thats why I put "IF" in the sentence. They haven't had a lot of games together, so there is a chance that they may form a good partnership. Judging by what i've seen of the two of them together I think they will.

Thats why I put "IF" in the sentence. They haven't had a lot of games together, so there is a chance that they may form a good partnership. Judging by what i've seen of the two of them together I think they will.

Either way, I can't see Paton jumping ahead of either of them in the queue for a starting place.

I think people look past how good a footballer he is because he supports celtic, almost as if they want him to fail which is disgusting.

Incorrect in my case, at least.

Some of us have an awareness that anything between 60-80% of the population have OF leanings - we'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to exclude that percentage of the playing pool from ever getting a game for us.

I think Paton will struggle to be a first-teamer for us as he is not as good as Mackie. Mackie is currently struggling too.

Paton never really excelled at Brechin and has no U21 caps. Not a great start considering some of the utter shite that do.

I think Megginson will be a better player by the same age.