Amanda Knox

Dynamo

:laughing:

I sympathise - recently on here I was told Alessandra Ambrosio looked like a teenage boy, after revealing my affection for her.

Here she is (*on left) with the equally mannish Adriana Lima:

article-2550362-1B2481F800000578-853_634

They both appear to have Adam's Apples.

I'm not saying they're not worth a doing, I'm saying if you can have the choice of women why choose a woman who, when naked, resembles a very young teenage boy.

You can call that a rhetorical question if you like :checkit:

Good documentary last night on the Amanda Knox trial.

It kinda makes a mockery of the Italian Justice System; they've been found guilty, then not guilty on appeal, then guilty as a re-trial was ordered, and now they've appealed for yet another re-trial so are free for the time being...

Meanwhile, she's been given $4m for the rights to publish her book, and appears all bubbly and emotional on quite a few TV programmes.

The Kercher family ooze class and dignity.

This bitch doesn't.

Good documentary last night on the Amanda Knox trial.

It kinda makes a mockery of the Italian Justice System; they've been found guilty, then not guilty on appeal, then guilty as a re-trial was ordered, and now they've appealed for yet another re-trial so are free for the time being...

Meanwhile, she's been given $4m for the rights to publish her book, and appears all bubbly and emotional on quite a few TV programmes.

The Kercher family ooze class and dignity.

This bitch doesn't.

Thought it was a good documentary. Never been convinced there was enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt her guilt although I've no doubt that she was involved. The Italians made such a screw up of the forensics that there will always be doubts. Their justice system is just mental.
  • 2 months later...

how do they know Knox inflicted the fatal wound, if they think there were multiple attackers? and was her DNA found on the knife at the scene (i didn't think so?)?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/29/amanda-knox-fatal-wound-meredith-kercher-court

That was my thoughts when I read the judgement. It seems a massive leap to conclude she gave the fatal wound. I've yet to read a bombshell piece of evidence about the guilt of either although I think they probably did do it or at least had involvement. The Italians have made a right fuck up of the enquiry, forensics and trials. A real shambles.

how do they know Knox inflicted the fatal wound, if they think there were multiple attackers? and was her DNA found on the knife at the scene (i didn't think so?)?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/29/amanda-knox-fatal-wound-meredith-kercher-court

Are you deluded? The court found that: 'the kitchen knife had the victim’s DNA on the blade… and was the same knife used by Amanda Marie Knox to stab Meredith Kercher in the left side of the neck'. I suppose you know better than the court in Florence that has examined all the evidence??

Guilty as sin and deserves to rot in Hell. #EvilBitch'sDefender

Were they all be I g sexually promiscous?

I always distrust women like that

Its just plane wrong

It had nothing to do with sex. It was because Meredith accused her of stealing money. That's Knox, who is now better off by £2.6 million after selling her memoirs. Evil bitch.

• 2 years later...

New documentary on Netflix aboot the whole thing. What a fucking mess! Never really paid much attention to it at the time. Seems that between this and "Making a Murderer" if the people or the press push the bobbies for an answer they just point the stick at the dodgiest cunt involved and pull the trigger on them then make up or select the evidence that suits.

If you've kept up with the case there's probably fuck all new in an hour and a half apart from seeing Nick Pisa. What an utterly despicable cunt. Daily Mail reporter for the story. I fucking despise that fucked up excuse for a news source.

New documentary on Netflix aboot the whole thing. What a fucking mess! Never really paid much attention to it at the time. Seems that between this and "Making a Murderer" if the people or the press push the bobbies for an answer they just point the stick at the dodgiest cunt involved and pull the trigger on them then make up or select the evidence that suits.

If you've kept up with the case there's probably fuck all new in an hour and a half apart from seeing Nick Pisa. What an utterly despicable cunt. Daily Mail reporter for the story. I fucking despise that fucked up excuse for a news source.

And the Italian police detective: Because the body was covered up it must have been a woman that done it. Males don't cover up the bodies of their victims. Must have been her then...

And the Italian police detective: Because the body was covered up it must have been a woman that done it. Males don't cover up the bodies of their victims. Must have been her then...

And then went on to say

"I don't deal in speculation, only fact."

:laughing:

Clearly dinna deal in irony either you haggard, old, backwards, stubborn cunt.

My thoughts exactly.

Watched it last night. Interesting viewing. Not sure of her innocence, but you are right. That Nick Pisa is a cunt.

Perfect word to describe him. A vicious murder where a young lassie had a 3x3 inch wound in her throat and suffered for up to 10 minutes, and the boy that comes out as the villain in it it is a journo. Grade A cunt.

Of the highest order.

Everything that is wrong with the modern media.

Watched this a couple of nights ago after the initial discussion on here.

Can't say I ever really paid much attention to the case previously. It was always on the news etc and they seemed to paint the picture of Knox being some sort of psycho sex crazed black widow. Never realised Knox was so young at the time.

Little things the press "reported" on such as the picture of her next to a "machine gun" were ridiculous when you consider the context of the photo and the fact that a gun was not the murder weapon. The suggestion to Knox that after a blood test she may have HIV then a leaking of her "Prison Diary" to the media.... immoral isn't even the word. So what if she had slept with 7 guys by the time she was 20 or she was out shopping for underwear with her lover days before the murder? Inconsequential to the facts, but of course important to this media myth that was being perpetuated around her.

Of course the documentary was framed in a way to suggest Knox was not guilty, much like making a murderer was. Although there are doubts cast that she knew nothing about it and is 100% innocent, I do not believe Knox or Sollecito are/were capable of committing such an act.

I did find it odd Knox's claim that when arriving back at her house, upon finding the door open and specs of blood in the sink (whilst not noticing that the shower room window was broken) that she proceeded to have a shower. Certainly the first thing I would do when finding a door open at any time of day, regardless of who I lived with, would be to ascertain wtf is going on.