Love Film

slippers

My mate got it last month and he got 2 cards/vouchers to give to others for a 2 month free trial so I got one of them. It's good, and surprised with the speed of the disc turnaround...i.e I'll post 2 discs this afternoon and will have another 2 by Thursday.

Been using it to watch the Sopranos.

had lovefilm many years ago and it used to take them ages to turn round the discs so I cancelled.

Thought about signing up again to see what the ps3 streaming is like, but it is such a pain in the hoop to cancel that I dont think I'll bother.

Ah the days of dual sided DVDs... :tumbleweed:

I remember the first few DVDs I got, Goodfellas if I remember right, was double sided. You got half the way through and BAM "please turn over the disk.." ffs.

I quite fancy the PS3 streaming, but not sure how well my broadband could handle it. Plus I have a flakey connection when I plug an ethernet cable into the back.

Yeah same here stand free if I was 2 join it would be for the streaming not the DVD delivery! Just wondered wht the streaming was like. I'm a bit the same my connection is pretty bad at times so possibly wouldn't work very well?

I think i've an issue with my ethernet port...although it could just be my adapters. I've heard that it's pretty good from a guy at my work, although you only get a few hours worth of streaming a week unless you pay for the premium subscription. They should say you are allowed 2 or 3 movies a week. Which is roughly how much you'd get using the postal service.

I think i've an issue with my ethernet port...although it could just be my adapters. I've heard that it's pretty good from a guy at my work, although you only get a few hours worth of streaming a week unless you pay for the premium subscription. They should say you are allowed 2 or 3 movies a week. Which is roughly how much you'd get using the postal service.

I was looking 2 do the 9.99 unlimited streaming which isn't much if ur using it most nights! May just get apple tv instead but I'd hav 2 pay for everything I use then!

Apple TV is magic. Unless Tup tells me it's nae and if that's the case then It's shite.

Apple tv is only films at the moment u can stream and it dsnt offer as good value for money! Would possibly persuade me 2 buy my blurays (hd) on iTunes though amd stream from computer to apple tv as they r cheaper! But the output is not full hd on apple tv!