Jodie Marsh

robbo

a few weeks ago i said in the "birds your ashamed to say you funcy" that i had a soft spot for jodie marsh.

i ken shes a brain dead bimbo, but she at least seemed to have a bit of personality about her and was nae bad on the eye.

1713.jpgJodie+Marsh+Super+Hot+Playboy+UK+Photos1.jpgphoto_view_9327.jpg

nae a drop dead stunner but far from being hingin.

well, just been sent a link to show that shes become a body builder now and just placed 5th in the natural physique qualifier. dropped to a size 6, gained 8lb of muscle and gone from 25% body fat to 8%.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3851400/Jodie-Marsh-is-Jodie-harsh.html

SNN0427A_532_1385807a.jpgarticle-0-0E3835E800000578-376_634x836.jpgarticle-0-0E37F5F100000578-747_634x817.jpg

safe to say, im no longer ashamed to say i funcy her as those feelings have well and truly died.

link to the suns article above the new pics wi a interview with her

And at the weekend her hard graft paid off as she came fifth in a qualifier for the Natural Physique Association British championships.

A delighted Jodie said after the Sheffield contest: "This is the best I've ever felt — and the best my body's ever felt.

"In 50 days I have gone from 25 per cent body fat to ten per cent, gained 8lb of muscle and lost 20lb of fat.

link to the suns article above the new pics wi a interview with her

I think she's a bit mental. One minute she's some glamour model/Jordan type slapper then she's a full blown Lesbian and now she's a body builder. Anything for attention, bit of a shame cos she was quite nice apart from the beak. It's a waste of a nice set ay dodes.