The Simpsons

It's shite anyway so I'd just tell them to ram their demands, it's run it's course ages ago, it was mildly entertaining for about 10 minutes of the first episode to be fair to them, but every dog has it's day, same as South Park, yank drivel.

probably true....

some very fuuny episodes, but like the old scooby doo stuff and tom n jerry could run them all again for another 50 years or so.

Surely someone else can do the voices though? It's not as if the wifie who does Bart is the only person in the world who can do that voice.

Rory Bremner would do it for half the price and be just as good I bet.

Alistair McGowan wouldn't.

The wiffie that does Barts voice also does a heap of other voices too. I think the whole cast do numerous voices.

What they are demanding is still a bloody joke though. I would do Maggie's voice for

The simpsons is sh*t - it has been for a long time.

Its painful to watch a show i once loved so dearly die a slow, ignominious death at the hands of a bunch of greedy cunts who have dragged the absolute arse out of it in the name of making money.

The show is no longer socially or culturally relevant, its a relic of the 90's/early 2000's.

Hopefully this will act as a catalsyt for what matt groening was never man enough to do - quit it!.

It was remarkable( for me ) in that it was so consistently good for so long , 20 years and a great team of script writers , of whom there were reputedly upwards of 400.

I guess many of the originals are no longer there or are getting on a bit because the quality has dipped.

The voiceover people are good but should recognise that the show is probably past it's best before date.

Matt Groening's favourite album is Captain Beefheart's 'Trout Mask Replica'. :)