Wyowy

StandFree1982

Maybe a map as well if ye believe her love cavern is round the back. Or are ye cheeepipes in disguise?

Actually the love cavern is either in my parlance. The one round the front is also called the meat rocket docking station. Either way I reckon they would both be dry as tinder. Speaking of the meat rocket docking station I bet hers has a frightenting amount of pubes around it. Bit like the thorns that surround Sleeping beauty you would need to hack them down before you could claim your prize.

Besides I didn't say i was going to pratice anal on her. I just said I would ride her till her arse fell off.

Actually the love cavern is either in my parlance. The one round the front is also called the meat rocket docking station. Either way I reckon they would both be dry as tinder. Speaking of the meat rocket docking station I bet hers has a frightenting amount of pubes around it. Bit like the thorns that surround Sleeping beauty you would need to hack them down before you could claim your prize.

Besides I didn't say i was going to pratice anal on her. I just said I would ride her till her arse fell off.

I'm sure using words like meat rocket docking station get you yer hole every night. :sherlock:

Riding her until her arse fell off would take about 5 seconds going by her condition.

She looks like she belongs in a leper colony.

I'm sure using words like meat rocket docking station get you yer hole every night. :sherlock:

Riding her until her arse fell off would take about 5 seconds going by her condition.

She looks like she belongs in a leper colony.

You bet yir bottom dollar I do Boof.

Balls. I was hoping for 4 seconds as that is about how long I last.