Ee Back Page

Just seen the EE...WTF...Dons boss Craig Brown today reassured Darren Mackie he will not be frozen out of the first team.

I'm hoping this is some sort of double bluff by Broon...I can't think of anything worse than seeing Mackie back in the first team.

I honestly thought Mackie and Langfield had played their last for the Dons...We need to move these guys on at the first chance...Jan window.

Broon you've got a few Dandies back onside after the Dunfermline game...don't blow it by letting this under-performing idiot anywhere near the first team!!

Just seen the EE...WTF...Dons boss Craig Brown today reassured Darren Mackie he will not be frozen out of the first team.

I'm hoping this is some sort of double bluff by Broon...I can't think of anything worse than seeing Mackie back in the first team.

I honestly thought Mackie and Langfield had played their last for the Dons...We need to move these guys on at the first chance...Jan window.

Broon you've got a few Dandies back onside after the Dunfermline game...don't blow it by letting this under-performing idiot anywhere near the first team!!

Mackie is one of us, he knows what its like to support the team we need players like that in the team.

Mackie is one of us, he knows what its like to support the team we need players like that in the team.

Maybe, but he ain't doing it on the pitch

Darren Mackie..has managed 57 goals in 12 years at the club...Another striker which is what Mackie sells himself as...Joe Harper scored 68 goals in 3 years.

Unless Mackie can reinvent himself as a Left Back, I don't see any meaningful argument to keep him.

it better fucking be a double bluff. honestly though, can you see brown coming out and saying i want rid of mackie he's shite? time will tell if he's offered a new contract or not, if he is i will seriously be at the end of my teather. sickening such an inept waste of space is still here. adamant he's the worst striker i've seen at pittodrie.

it better fucking be a double bluff. honestly though, can you see brown coming out and saying i want rid of mackie he's shite? time will tell if he's offered a new contract or not, if he is i will seriously be at the end of my teather. sickening such an inept waste of space is still here. adamant he's the worst striker i've seen at pittodrie.

Exactly, what a hysterical load of nonsense this thread is..............