Steve Jennings Arrested

Check his bank account, if there is a lot of money going in from other people, easy - he's guilty.

If his mates 'Will Hills / Ladbrokes / PaddyPower' accounts have lots of money on Jennings to be sent off, then guilty.

I don't see how this case could be so difficult.

I dont think you can bet on a certain player Roberto, just betting on a sending off during the game.

there may have been a large number of bets at the start of the match, or betting patternes during the match.

Yeah, but you see what I'm saying.

If the police can solve murders etc, surely they can have access to Jennings mates betting sites. If they were lumping large, then must be a caker to solve.

I'm just bewildered as to how they can find if he's guilty or not.

No, agree, may be difficult to prove if he had anything to do with it, or cash was exchanged...but they will have something on him for sure

Yeah, but you see what I'm saying.

If the police can solve murders etc, surely they can have access to Jennings mates betting sites. If they were lumping large, then must be a caker to solve.

I'm just bewildered as to how they can find if he's guilty or not.

Bets placed by third parties on behalf of his mates using cash?

Make it a bit more tricky maybe :dontknow:

Eh, eh, Scarface :scouser::scouser: eh, eh.

Just remember these people are salt of the earth and of course you could not meet nicer people because who can forget they are so genuine and have a great sense of humour.

We were all mistaken in thinking they were all thieving junkie lowlife scumbags who would steal from their granny's purse at the drop of a hat no sir, talk about getting the wrong end of the collective weegie and scouser stick.

:lolceltic::lolrangers:

Makes me wonder about all the reds we got and poor results under McGhee. Could we have had a few players throwing games as well?

Throwing games - our players chucked them away - the problem for anyone trying to cash in was they were too good at it -you'd not get the odds.