Dexter Series 5

The internet is yer friend :tommy:

Aye I ken. That's how I, ahem, seen the last season!

There are some decent streaming sites out there for those who don't want to get caught downloading the episodes. Much less chance of getting caught out if you are just streaming rather than downloading, I hope!! You just have to find the decent ones from the virus infected ones, a bit like going out on the pull in Dundee.

Aye I ken. That's how I, ahem, seen the last season!

There are some decent streaming sites out there for those who don't want to get caught downloading the episodes. Much less chance of getting caught out if you are just streaming rather than downloading, I hope!! You just have to find the decent ones from the virus infected ones, a bit like going out on the pull in Dundee.

Eh should resent that, but dinna :laughing:

Ower here streaming is actually legal as long as yer no showing it to an audience or the like

Eh should resent that, but dinna :laughing:

Ower here streaming is actually legal as long as yer no showing it to an audience or the like

Sorry min, couldn't resist!

I'm not sure if its illegal here, i've yet to hear of any cases where someone has got done for streaming video or music. Usually it's the site that gets done rather than the folk who have used it. Always a first time though....

• 2 weeks later...

Got bored with Dexter during Season 2 when it turned into a soap opera with a clingfilm related murder at the end of each season.

Was good initially, lost interest when I realised the writers had no more ideas after Season 1 and just reconstituted Series one all over again.

Stopped watching it midway through Season 3 when it became apparent that was yer lot.

All very meh.