Time To Man Up?

Big Man

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting article in todays DM:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2046284/Ashton-Kutcher-news-late-So-todays-soppy-men-act-like-toddlers-need-mollycoddled.html

The actual journalism is shit, but the article raises some interesting points.

Thoughts....

:sherlock:

I hate when folk just link to an article without summarising the main point in their post. I mean, do you really want me to read an entire Dailly Mail article? :banghead:

So Big Man, in your own words, can you please summarise these 'interesting points' ?... In 50 words or less?

So, to summarise, if she wants to feel better about herself she should just go out and get a fuck. Instead she greets about other people's interaction. Never seen someone get so upset about other couples showing affection for each other.

Sophie, go get yourself a fucking... and if you want my opinion see if you can get yourself some mad bastard who just wants to shag your arse till it turns inside out, because I doubt a regular shag is going to do it for you.

I hate when folk just link to an article without summarising the main point in their post. I mean, do you really want me to read an entire Dailly Mail article? :banghead:

So Big Man, in your own words, can you please summarise these 'interesting points' ?... In 50 words or less?

Sorry min - basically about men regressing into a child like status in post-feminist britain.

They let their partners dress them, style them, groom them like they were their ma. Basically men are unsure of what they should be in the 21st centuary and the result (by in large) is that our sex has descended into a subserviant collection of bufties. The motivation for writing the article stemmed from the lassie journalists observation of a grown man on a tube train snugged up to his bird like a baby, sucking his thumb - he was waring skinny jeans and had a funny haircut.

I hope i have been informative.

:stormtrooper:

Sorry min - basically about men regressing into a child like status in post-feminist britain.

They let their partners dress them, style them, groom them like they were their ma. Basically men are unsure of what they should be in the 21st centuary and the result (by in large) is that our sex has descended into a subserviant collection of bufties. The motivation for writing the article stemmed from the lassie journalists observation of a grown man on a tube train snugged up to his bird like a baby, sucking his thumb - he was waring skinny jeans and had a funny haircut.

I hope i have been informative.

:stormtrooper:

You should've just told me to man up and read the article. :laughing:

I have no problem with my wife dressing me, she's probably got a better dress sense than me tbh. (btw I do not wear skinny jeans - chance would be a fine thing :rolleyes: )

As long as she doesnae ask me to do the fuckin dishes / hoovering / ironing etc etc.

Sophie needs a fucking slap.

A slap?!

A fucking slap??!?!?!?

She needs a kick in the cunt. As do the tight Jean wearing nonce haired, tight tee shirt wearing bum jockeys she's berating. Jeans should only ever be regular, loose or baggy. The top should also never be more than 45mm away from boxer elasticated waist. Tee shirts should never be tucked in. Ever. And should only show the M1 when arms are raised. hair should be neat or non existent. Men's "grooming products" extend to shower gel/soap, deodorant, aftershave and toothpaste.

A slap?!

A fucking slap??!?!?!?

She needs a kick in the cunt. As do the tight Jean wearing nonce haired, tight tee shirt wearing bum jockeys she's berating. Jeans should only ever be regular, loose or baggy. The top should also never be more than 45mm away from boxer elasticated waist. Tee shirts should never be tucked in. Ever. And should only show the M1 when arms are raised. hair should be neat or non existent. Men's "grooming products" extend to shower gel/soap, deodorant, aftershave and toothpaste.

:itch-chin:

Think of the ultimate male icons of the 60's (think Sean Connery) and contrast that with the hen-pecked, feminised posers of today (David Beckham, Justin Bieber). They look like they even sit down to piss, FFS. If anything, being a strong male role model is NOT encouraged, if these jokers are anything to go by. While women have been empowered by Feminism (no argument from me there) too many men have been emasculinated. If you think that's a good thing and that men of today are an improvement, then why are relationships at an all-time low? Why are there so many lonely middle-aged Cat-women? Food for thought...

Think of the ultimate male icons of the 60's (think Sean Connery) and contrast that with the hen-pecked, feminised posers of today (David Beckham, Justin Bieber). They look like they even sit down to piss, FFS. If anything, being a strong male role model is NOT encouraged, if these jokers are anything to go by. While women have been empowered by Feminism (no argument from me there) too many men have been emasculinated. If you think that's a good thing and that men of today are an improvement, then why are relationships at an all-time low? Why are there so many lonely middle-aged Cat-women? Food for thought...

Fact of the matter is, despite all protestations to the contrary, women love a proper, hairy, testosterone fuelled man. Only thing that has changed is that they wanna have their own careers too which is absolutely correct. Have not met a woman who would seriously consider one of the metrosexual types as anything other than someone to walk all over.

These wee impotent fucks are considered good friend material. There is a chasm of disparity between what women say they want and reality.

Do hate all the buffties with their girlie hair cuts with their hair like that "/" across their face and weird shit in their ears. Just want to slap them down.

I'm not saying I'm raging beast of alpha male but fucks sake in my day these would have (rightly) been battered all day everyday for this.

emo-fashion-boys-girls2-330x440.jpg

Fact of the matter is, despite all protestations to the contrary, women love a proper, hairy, testosterone fuelled man. Only thing that has changed is that they wanna have their own careers too which is absolutely correct. Have not met a woman who would seriously consider one of the metrosexual types as anything other than someone to walk all over.

These wee impotent fucks are considered good friend material. There is a chasm of disparity between what women say they want and reality.

This is what I think as well. My "Cat women" remark should be elaborated on here... what I think is that too many impressionable young women buy into conventional modern hype, that feminised Metrosexual men are the bees knees, which leads them to shun "real" men for a time, but then they eventually realise the reality is somewhat different and end up frustrated and alone as a result... which leads them to wish they had gone for the very types they have shunned all those years, but by which time they are past their prime and on the shelf.

Thankfully some lassies do like a nice, gentle, kind young man rather than the macho aggressive type.

Reckon I've maybe missed out on my share because I haven't gone for it and given it all the bravado, but I deffo don't think you need to give it the big man or that to meet a nice lassie.

It's got fuck all to do with wearing a poofy scarf and jeans however.

That's not what I was saying, and aggression is definitely not what I was suggesting! You can be kind and gentle without coming across as a raging poof.

That's not what I was saying, and aggression is definitely not what I was suggesting! You can be kind and gentle without coming across as a raging poof.

The wee poof upstairs is all faggy hair and skinny jeans but acts like a total cunt. Shouting and swearing at his burd. Thankfully she's a complete cow, so I couldn't give two fucks how miserable they are.

The wee poof upstairs is all faggy hair and skinny jeans but acts like a total cunt. Shouting and swearing at his burd. Thankfully she's a complete cow, so I couldn't give two fucks how miserable they are.

Interesting. It's just a mask, and behind it some things never change. Poor lassie, fortunate that she is a cow.