Sent off for England tonight for kicking a Montenegro player.

What would possess him to do something like that when they were winning the game?

Now he will miss the first few games in Euro 2012 because of it. And I thought he was more or less over that petulant behaviour, especially since he's had such a good start to his season.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent off for England tonight for kicking a Montenegro player.

What would possess him to do something like that when they were winning the game?

Now he will miss the first few games in Euro 2012 because of it. And I thought he was more or less over that petulant behaviour, especially since he's had such a good start to his season.

Wayne Rooney is 80% potato - the man is an utter vegetable.

Case closed.

:sherlock:

What is the other 20% though? :dontknow:

Well now.... let us think... i mean the boy can kick a ball - lets gee him that.

Therefore i'd say that the remaining 20% of him has to comprise bone and muscle tissue, genitals (for firing it up that sack of spuds he calls his wife), and just enough gray matter necessary for musculo-skeletal movement/foot-eye coordination. Oh, and speech - he has some limited capacity for speech....

That is all.

Well now.... let us think... i mean the boy can kick a ball - lets gee him that.

Therefore i'd say that the remaining 20% of him has to comprise bone and muscle tissue, genitals (for firing it up that sack of spuds he calls his wife), and just enough gray matter necessary for musculo-skeletal movement/foot-eye coordination. Oh, and speech - he has some limited capacity for speech....

That is all.

Apologies, I thought you meant that 80% of his brain was potato.

'Tis the mark of the man that I surely can be forgiven for making this error?

Apologies, I thought you meant that 80% of his brain was potato.

'Tis the mark of the man that I surely can be forgiven for making this error?

Of course you can - you're alright with me old son.

Just look at the genomics of the situation. His great grandfather was a king edward (100% potato) who was interbred with a human female:

2914549247_ce26f3f723.jpg

The child he fathered (90% potato):

3127691342.jpg

Went on to fertilise a human female. Therefore, the offspring of this encounter (wayne) carries a large proportion of potato genotype:

wayne-rooney_1124077c.jpg

Wayne Rooney is a white, prostitute-loving version of Pele. Take that bit in Escape to Victory where Michael Caine is showing the tactics on a blackboard and Pele grabs the chalk and says 'I do this, this, this, this - goal'... it reminds me of Rooney wandering into the bar of a Ramada Inn, eyeing-up the orange-skinned trollops and saying 'I do that one, that one, that one, that one - three hundred quid'.

Just as Pele is a man of grace and intelligence and a wonderful ambassador for both football and his country, Wayne spent ninety grand on a Range Rover and likes to blow his load up cheap tarts.

Wayne Rooney is a white, prostitute-loving version of Pele. Take that bit in Escape to Victory where Michael Caine is showing the tactics on a blackboard and Pele grabs the chalk and says 'I do this, this, this, this - goal'... it reminds me of Rooney wandering into the bar of a Ramada Inn, eyeing-up the orange-skinned trollops and saying 'I do that one, that one, that one, that one - three hundred quid'.

Just as Pele is a man of grace and intelligence and a wonderful ambassador for both football and his country, Wayne spent ninety grand on a Range Rover and likes to blow his load up cheap tarts.

:blahblah1:

Where do you dream up this shite?

Why is there even a question over how many games he should be banned for?

Because some of us, including me, have no idea what the protocol is!!!

It was a straight red card, for violent conduct... does anyone actually know? Or because it was violent conduct, could he have extra games adds by the disciplinary panel? I actually have no idea how it works?

If England lose him for more than one game, then they could be struggling if they get a tough group!

It was a straight red card, for violent conduct... does anyone actually know? Or because it was violent conduct, could he have extra games adds by the disciplinary panel? I actually have no idea how it works?

If England lose him for more than one game, then they could be struggling if they get a tough group!

he automatically gets a one game ban for the Euros apparently and UEFA are considering a longer suspension.

Most probable he will receive a 3 match suspension, automatically 1 game for the red, but due to the nature of the sending off, violent conduct, an extra 2 games will be included in the ban, UEFA meet on Thursday and the decision will be known then.

See D J Campbell is bumping his gums about being good enough for England... tumbleweed.gif

Most probable he will receive a 3 match suspension, automatically 1 game for the red, but due to the nature of the sending off, violent conduct, an extra 2 games will be included in the ban, UEFA meet on Thursday and the decision will be known then.

See D J Campbell is bumping his gums about being good enough for England... tumbleweed.gif

He hasn't even been good enough to start for a goal-shy Q.P.R :hysterical: