If we set up correctly and win tomorrow I think we can take something off of Spain, I also reckon the Czechs will struggle in Lithiunia, they were shyte tonight, we're getting better regardless and should keep Levien in charge, he's made mistakes but seems to be a real prospect as a World class manager, has his own ideas of how the game should be played and has time on his side. He'll go on to be a top 6 EPL manager in the future imo.

Exciting times ahead, come'on Scotland!

Guest PeePaw16

If we set up correctly and win tomorrow I think we can take something off of Spain, I also reckon the Czechs will struggle in Lithiunia, they were shyte tonight, we're getting better regardless and should keep Levien in charge, he's made mistakes but seems to be a real prospect as a World class manager, has his own ideas of how the game should be played and has time on his side. He'll go on to be a top 6 EPL manager in the future imo.

reality check needed, surely. we should win tomorrow, but we will get beat by spain.

FFS, this is clearly a wind up....surely

either that, or you know jack shit about football! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: and once more..... :hysterical:

Well we did the first leg in an unconvincing manner but we looked solid enough, now for the big one.

As any footballer will tell you the better standard will bring out the best in anyone, you always play better against better players, for that reason I'm sticking with my prediction that we may steal a draw against Spain, will it be enough? we'll see, to get to the last game with a chance is good for now and should see Craig survive till the World cup.

PS WTF WAS THAT TIC CHUNT FORREST IN THE SQUAD FOR!! Little fecking mink.

Well we did the first leg in an unconvincing manner but we looked solid enough, now for the big one.

As any footballer will tell you the better standard will bring out the best in anyone, you always play better against better players, for that reason I'm sticking with my prediction that we may steal a draw against Spain, will it be enough? we'll see, to get to the last game with a chance is good for now and should see Craig survive till the World cup.

PS WTF WAS THAT TIC CHUNT FORREST IN THE SQUAD FOR!! Little fecking mink.

definitely more chance of Lithuania beating Czech Rep. than us getting any positive result v Spain

Most likely, we'll probably end up holding out until the 89th minute, Spain shall score and the Czech's shall also steal a last minute goal against Lithuania :itch-chin:

Not sure what our score will be with Spain but i already said a while back that i expect the Czechs to get a 93rd minute winner

they'll be nothing glorious about it this time round. we've been pretty poor this time round. if he had had a go at the czechs away instead of playing that formation (wtf?!) we might not have been relying on other teams

Partially agree.....BUT if that Dutch boufon ref had done his job at Hampden against the Czechs, we'd have qualified for the play offs last night.

• Site Sponsor

We need to match the czechs result to get a play off spot, now forgive me if im wrong but im sure that noone thought we'd win in france or at home v the french yet we still did?

Show some hope!!!

We can do this!!!

We have months of being pessimistic after a failure. We might as well enjoy the buzz just now. 4-0 Scotland ya bass.

4-6-0 world class manager, Levein.

I shit myself laughing.

People seem to forget that this was actually working until we had a lapse in concentration at a corner and also that there were forwards on the park.

In hindsight it may seem like tactical naivety but if we had walked away with a point that day then we'd be praising Levein for doing what was necessary to get us to the playoffs.

Hindsight's a glorious thing and all that though.

It's all set up for another huge disappointment. Am in half a mind whether to allow myself a bit of hope. Been getting kicked in the balls by Scotland my whole life so fuck it.

aye but imagine the euphoria if we do it tomorrow....................

and then get papped oot in the playoffs :laughing:

People seem to forget that this was actually working until we had a lapse in concentration at a corner and also that there were forwards on the park.

In hindsight it may seem like tactical naivety but if we had walked away with a point that day then we'd be praising Levein for doing what was necessary to get us to the playoffs.

Hindsight's a glorious thing and all that though.

yes we would have been praising him for getting us into the playoffs but we would also still be saying it was a shite tactic and anti football.