Been Sick For About 3 Weeks Now

Ke1t

Caught some fucking bug in your third world country a few weeks ago and can't for the life of me shake the bastard thing. Just when I think it's going away I wake up and my throat hurts or I'm coughing and sneezing like a motherfucker.

Currently on my second bottle of cough syrup today, and I have to say I'm feeling pretty fucked up... can't focus orconcentrate and I just pished down the front of my sweats while I was spacing out in the bog... spent about ten minutes just staring at the wallpaper like a fucking retard, then realised I'd been pissing on myself. The bad thing being that when I've drunk this much cough syrup I have to go piss every 15 minutes. I think it affects my kidneys or something, I don't know. Chances are I haven't pissed on myself for the last time today.

Fuck your third world shit, I'm sick of this fucking flu or whatever the fuck it is.

And while I'm at it, what's with the fucking urinals in the middle of the street in Aberdeen?

Savages... you're fucking savages is what you are. No wonder I'm sick and pissing on myself.

I'm going to lie down.

Caught some fucking bug in your third world country a few weeks ago and can't for the life of me shake the bastard thing. Just when I think it's going away I wake up and my throat hurts or I'm coughing and sneezing like a motherfucker.

Currently on my second bottle of cough syrup today, and I have to say I'm feeling pretty fucked up... can't focus orconcentrate and I just pished down the front of my sweats while I was spacing out in the bog... spent about ten minutes just staring at the wallpaper like a fucking retard, then realised I'd been pissing on myself. The bad thing being that when I've drunk this much cough syrup I have to go piss every 15 minutes. I think it affects my kidneys or something, I don't know. Chances are I haven't pissed on myself for the last time today.

Fuck your third world shit, I'm sick of this fucking flu or whatever the fuck it is.

And while I'm at it, what's with the fucking urinals in the middle of the street in Aberdeen?

Savages... you're fucking savages is what you are. No wonder I'm sick and pissing on myself.

I'm going to lie down.

hysterical.gifhysterical.gifhysterical.gif

I'm going to lie down.

That sounds like a case of Bad Aids Kelt my man...

I'm going to lie down.

Moaning yank c**t.

I'm not a fan.

Same hair colour. I thought you'd be a devoted follower of all things Hucknall.

Mini you should get your hole tonight if Scotland win. Plenty things in skirts going about town bleezing and nae sure what they are doing.

Easy pickings.

Watch out for the feathery hats though. :thumbs:

Kelt isnt dead. :thumbup1:

Hope you are feeling better :bounce:

I'm about 20 pounds of blood, piss, feces and snotters lighter than I was this time last week.

Fuck knows what I picked up on my trip, but having seen that public sanitation in Aberdeen basically amounts to legally pishing in the street these days, I'm guessing I caught some kind of Medieval fucking plague the likes of which havnae been seen in Europe since thon fucking Renaissance hingmy happened.

1078638942_agueplague.jpg