He'd Think He'd Have Learnt

phoenix

They recorded Why Don't We Do It In The Road? 43 years ago. 9th and 10th of October 1968.

Apparently.

Does that sound right?

I'll need to confirm this.

Not important in the grand scheme of things but I ken you've got to keep mentally active , so why not.

I find myself doing shite like this all the time.

Altho' I ken it's nae important in the grand scheme of things.

The OP is simply a victim of the green eyed monster on the basis that he's the same age, skint by comparison, and disna have a ride left in him.

'When I'm 64' how appropriate McCartney still picking away at getting his dirty water cast, Phoen well past that distant memory on the horizon, the Linda McCartney sausages are even beyond his constitution poor cunt, I'm sure you have the one thing McCartney disna have Phoen and that's a sense of humour his having long since deserted him as those around him are routinely assassinated, dropping stone dead and losing limbs like they are going out of fashion.

Be thankful your wife eats meat, has two legs, and disna want you for your money Phoen, wisdom is enough, and love is still true, elegantly expressed in the wearing of each ither's false teeth should you not be able to locate your glasses to find your own set, share and share alike, fuck McCartney and his two bit hing-oots is my advice.

The OP is simply a victim of the green eyed monster on the basis that he's the same age, skint by comparison, and disna have a ride left in him.

'When I'm 64' how appropriate McCartney still picking away at getting his dirty water cast, Phoen well past that distant memory on the horizon, the Linda McCartney sausages are even beyond his constitution poor cunt, I'm sure you have the one thing McCartney disna have Phoen and that's a sense of humour his having long since deserted him as those around him are routinely assassinated, dropping stone dead and losing limbs like they are going out of fashion.

Be thankful your wife eats meat, has two legs, and disna want you for your money Phoen, wisdom is enough, and love is still true, elegantly expressed in the wearing of each ither's false teeth should you not be able to locate your glasses to find your own set, share and share alike, fuck McCartney and his two bit hing-oots is my advice.

Thanks for this tup altho' not strictly accurate , the wife wanted me for my meat and two veg at one time( ! :P ) but her libido died before mine ; unlike your good self , she was never a connoiseur of my philosophical observations on life but neither was she obsessed by money , thankfully. We have three great kids and my next 'trip' should be grandkids.

PMc was never my favourite Beatle but talented he is..... but like today's footballers , his rewards are in excess of his talents.....but that's the way our system works , the rich get richer.

Is he happy because he has all that money?

Is he fuck!

He has that hangdog expression about him, his face tripping him, like he's just desperate for someone to ask him what the problem is.

This will be why he seeks succour in the vapidity of youth but as ever he's in for the exact opposite, like Phil Collins and all these other old stagers who dinna realise that getting your end away is not the be all and end all of life.

He'll get nailed for loads of cash again but probably disna give a fuck because he has so fucking much of it.

Is he happy because he has all that money?

Is he fuck!

He has that hangdog expression about him, his face tripping him, like he's just desperate for someone to ask him what the problem is.

This will be why he seeks succour in the vapidity of youth but as ever he's in for the exact opposite, like Phil Collins and all these other old stagers who dinna realise that getting your end away is not the be all and end all of life.

He'll get nailed for loads of cash again but probably disna give a fuck because he has so fucking much of it.

TUP, let it be.

Good luck to the old bugger is what I say!

He can and will do whatever he wants. I'm fairly sure though that the latest squeeze would have had some serious intelligence work done on her. The man lost the love of his life and is trying to rediscover the feeling, if it costs him a few bob so be it. Nobody can accuse him of not trying.