Antelope Brings Down Cyclist

StandFree1982

I hate cyclists with a vengeance and hearing of them coming to great harm or even death on the main roads brings a glow to my heart, albeit one tinged with the knowledge that the utter cunts will be back for more medicine the following fucking day.

I try my best to hit gravel or whatever near the verge when overtaking a cyclist, give them a face full of dirt and dust, either that or slow down enough to force a stick into the front spokes and put the cunts over the fucking handlebars.

I hate cyclists with a vengeance and hearing of them coming to great harm or even death on the main roads brings a glow to my heart, albeit one tinged with the knowledge that the utter cunts will be back for more medicine the following fucking day.

I try my best to hit gravel or whatever near the verge when overtaking a cyclist, give them a face full of dirt and dust, either that or slow down enough to force a stick into the front spokes and put the cunts over the fucking handlebars.

Did you get molested by a cyclist in your earlier years? :dontknow:

Where did you get that cracking Antelope outfit from Tup?

Never been molested, more's the pity, I was never granted access to the world of mivvies and chocolate sliders that the poorer kids in my neighbourhood had a steady supply of simply for letting the mannie driving the ice cream van put his hand down their trousers every night :ThumbsDown:

Cyclists should be barred from main roads, why are they there? To cause accidents?

Then they moan like fuck when they get killed, they had it coming I think to myself.

Never been molested, more's the pity, I was never granted access to the world of mivvies and chocolate sliders that the poorer kids in my neighbourhood had a steady supply of simply for letting the mannie driving the ice cream van put his hand down their trousers every night :ThumbsDown:

Cyclists should be barred from main roads, why are they there? To cause accidents?

Then they moan like fuck when they get killed, they had it coming I think to myself.

:laughing:

I don't bother cycling around the city on the streets either, I've just done 2 cycling events (where a lot of the roads were closed to cars). I couldn't be arsed trying to cycle around a busy city centre as a daily commute, would just end in injury or death sooner or later. Edinburgh is pretty good though as they have heaps of paths where railway lines used to be, except on those, the pedestrians and children or dogs walking along it, get treated with the same anger drivers have for cyclists on roads.

Although some fat chunker did punch the cyclist infront of me on one of these paths before, right in the stomach. Sadly I didn't think of which insult to give her best about needing to be kept on a leash or something. I did get a nice motivational insult from a young prick though sat smoking with his jakey looking pal "ho ho it's a fat cunt!" :thumbup1: