A lot of you have got avatars which intrigue me. I don't want to say which ones in case they are obvious and I'm just being mongish so I was wondering if you could spare the time to write a few words explaining yours.

(Am I write in saying avatars are the pictures beside your posts?)

Anyway my avatar is off a shit hot snowboarder, my profile pic is Dogtanian, one of my favourite cartoons as a child. One for all and all for one, muskahounds are always ready....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never seen a Bond film. To me it's just a Chinese man in a bowler hat.

7674d1236391954-stanley-odd-jobs-1-oddjob_bond_and_goldfinger.jpg

His bowler hat was made of metal around the trim which as he is proving in the above photo kills a man. But i can understand why it wouldn't make sense to you if you haven't seen a Bond film. I'd recommend them though if you like corny dialogue and action films.

I'm nae getting these scarface references :wtf:

Sexual deviant who takes lots of drugs

In the good old/bad days where you could plus 1 a comment(or minus 1) he set up a fake account and plussed 1 a lot of his comments.

He was then outed by the mods (which I, along with Rocket didn't agree with)

And has had to live with the odd humiliating comment ever since.

And the connection with you my friend is that some of the posts you make resembles his.

Pretend Sexual deviant who pretends to takes lots of drugs

In the good old/bad days where you could plus 1 a comment(or minus 1) he set up a fake account and plussed 1 a lot of his comments.

He was then outed by the mods (which I, along with Rocket didn't agree with)

And has had to live with the odd humiliating comment ever since.

And the connection with you my friend is that some of the posts you make resembles his.

Well I was a little worried about what that video would bring given what you introduced me to last night (octopus *entershuddersmilyhere*) but that looks like a funny film.

You're unfamiliar with Army of Darkness?

You need to familiarise yourself with Army of Darkness as soon as is physically possible... it's one of the all time greats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBaAxcjUGQ4&feature=related

Didn't honour him, acc made ages ago. Despite his critics done alright for us, wouldn't say I honoured him.

Why do you honour a fictional character in a soap?

Because he's an Eastenders legend. Doh!

Maguire was shit and still is shit. Off all the past players and legends why would you choose him?