Public Toilet Etiquette

daytripping

Right; at the work we have 3 sit doon toilets in the mannies, I was in the furthest away one earlier and the other two were empty, someone came in and instead of following the unwritten rule of never sitting in the cubicle next to a full one he goes into the central one next to me. On what grounds is that ever the option to take?? I was fuming and had to fold up my paper and vacate quickly.

Whatever happened to manners!

btw Same rule goes for urinals!!

Will wait for the disabled one next time even if it means hot seating it.

We've a different, yet awkward scenario here.

We're 14 people in total, and we have 2 unisex bogs. They're proper bogs, no the kind where ye could peek under and catch a glimpse of a burd's knickers or whitever.

All the same, they're no soundproof, and wi so few people, it's easy tae figure oot who is farting away while they pebbledash the bog. No really a problem if it's another guy, but a little bit unsavoury if it is a tidy burd.

I've often wondered why they put gaps at the top and bottom of cubicles, many a time my erse is ready to let rip after mucho stella the night before but I'm forced to attempt a trickle oot tae keep the noise down.

It never works, you get a dribble oot before the cascade can't be stopped, queue spluttery farting splashy sounds and the sound of giggling from the adjoining cubicles.

On a related note - yappin' on the phone while squeezing one out? Surely a no no.

I ask as earlier in the week I was taking a leak having noted the cubical was taken.

Heard someone talking, could only have been from the cubicle.

"I'll phone you back later" said the unknown talking shiter, soon followed by "hhhnnnggggg" plop plop splash splash.

:nono: :confused: :ThumbsDown:

Right; at the work we have 3 sit doon toilets in the mannies, I was in the furthest away one earlier and the other two were empty, someone came in and instead of following the unwritten rule of never sitting in the cubicle next to a full one he goes into the central one next to me. On what grounds is that ever the option to take?? I was fuming and had to fold up my paper and vacate quickly.

Is this the same work as I have, a recently refurbished very large granite building on the outside, with only chunty cubicles in the mannies lavvies, you go for a piss and you're affa close to the smell of skitters enamating from through a thin wall.

Your cubicle didn't have a glory hole in it did it?

Perhaps that's why the mannie took the opportunity to inhabit the cubicle next to you.

I was dying for a shyte in a pub in Paris during the world cup, went downstairs and into the cubicle to be met with a fecking hole in the floor, had to balance in a downhill skier type stance whilst everything came out at a huge rate of knots, was an experience doing that after a few beers.

ANIMALS!

KSL,

I'd be too scared to use a glory hole, you never know what might happen to your knob.

ach abdy shites.

The only time I find it a little bit of a worry is when I've been in a different country for a few days and then flown back. Flying messes with my guts for days, different food makes yer shite smell totally different to the norm so not only does your arse bubble your shite smells like that hamster Freddy Star lost.

Pissing is a different story though, stand too close in an empty urinal and I may just piss on your leg.

There are some horrible bastards at my work. I've yet to figure how someone can get shite on the underside of the toiletseat...and I'm not talking violent splashback, I'm talking about serious skidmarks UNDER the seat.

Someone left a shite on the toilet seat in the Stonehaven Leisure centre toilets. Not surprising really judging by the glekit cunts that roam around the beach front.

Well, we were 17-18 at the time and quite often "high on life''.

Yes, a minky thing to do. But a very funny story to look back on.

Hilarious. Worst thing I did at that age was boot a cat into the underside of a car. Am not proud of it but it's still a couple of rungs below crapping on some poor cunt's doorstep. Deary me!

Hilarious. Worst thing I did at that age was boot a cat into the underside of a car. Am not proud of it but it's still a couple of rungs below crapping on some poor cunt's doorstep. Deary me!

You kicked a poor defenceless animal. Totally un able to protect itself you physically abused your rights as a human.

A sneaky wee jobbie, hose it down, over and done with.

You may have hurt that poor wee cat, perhaps injured its fragile bones for life leaving it in pain.

You should hang your head in shame son.

at 17-18 year were walkin about bootin cats? what a fucking weirdo.

You kicked a poor defenceless animal. Totally un able to protect itself you physically abused your rights as a human.

A sneaky wee jobbie, hose it down, over and done with.

You may have hurt that poor wee cat, perhaps injured its fragile bones for life leaving it in pain.

You should hang your head in shame son.

I'm on the side of dogs. In my defence, the cat was ginger.