The Broadhill Bar

Kilkito

I'm heading up on the train from Glasgow on Saturday, with my mate, who is a dirty jute. Was planning on jumping in a taxi as soon as we get to Aberdeen, think its 10 past 1, and straight to the pub, the Broadhill seems logical as its handy for both of us, but I've never been in it before. Is it a good pub to go to, and should my mate hide his scarf, or will it be fine? Any advice appreciated.

I'm heading up on the train from Glasgow on Saturday, with my mate, who is a dirty jute. Was planning on jumping in a taxi as soon as we get to Aberdeen, think its 10 past 1, and straight to the pub, the Broadhill seems logical as its handy for both of us, but I've never been in it before. Is it a good pub to go to, and should my mate hide his scarf, or will it be fine? Any advice appreciated.

frank mcdougall bar opposite is best bet, broadys been shut for about 6 months

Haha aye that was me, sort of remember you although it was a long drunken day that.

Will probably see you on Saturday then :sheepdance:

You'll probably have near enough met MiniJC aswell, seem to remember kicking about in Whites with him that day too.

Aye it was, most trips to Dundee are a good day out, bar the football, I'll see you on Saturday :)

I did indeed meet the hat legend that day, had a good chat about people on here :)

Maybe the train derails and the Liam Gallager wannabe turns into an unlikely hero, dragging survivors from the wreck. He then drags the last body (Kilkito) and and gives him the kiss of life and saves him from certain death. The train then explodes and they get a taxi to the game and book their wedding at Pittodrie.

2-1 the Dons.

Sounds a bit unrealistic that ending