Cookin'

Dandie1992

Spag Bol is another speciality, love it but the other doesn't, means I don't have it so often.

I even made a tomato and apple chutney earlier this week, the greenhouse was overflowing with toms so it was to get rid of them, have enough to last me for Months.

I did think when I was cooking up the chutney that my old casual mates would have found it a hard scene to comprehend, once a leader of men on the front line, now a cook of chutney.

I'm amazing at cooking.

Can you make curry from scratch amancalledbuck?

You should try it, it takes forever, is frustrating as fuck, and the end product renders your hours of toil pointless, as it tastes at best reasonable without the magical MSG used by fly-as-a-bag-of-ferrets staff in Indian takeaways.

Can you make curry from scratch amancalledbuck?

You should try it, it takes forever, is frustrating as fuck, and the end product renders your hours of toil pointless, as it tastes at best reasonable without the magical MSG used by fly-as-a-bag-of-ferrets staff in Indian takeaways.

Piece of piss.

Loads of onions and plenty of salt, that's the secret.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm nae a bad cook

Make a good chilli, spag bol and make a mean steak n chips, Jams and chutneys are a skill i have picked up. Started making my own breads too Pizza dough for the kids they love it

Do a lot of BBQing too but the wife will tell ye I'm a wee bity anal with my grill

Although Baked cheesecake is my speciality done in my aga fuckin magic

I'm nae a bad cook

Make a good chilli, spag bol and make a mean steak n chips, Jams and chutneys are a skill i have picked up. Started making my own breads too Pizza dough for the kids they love it

Do a lot of BBQing too but the wife will tell ye I'm a wee bity anal with my grill

Although Baked cheesecake is my speciality done in my aga fuckin magic

Sounds outstanding thumbs.gif

How are agas to use? Does it make a difference to stuff you cook in it?

Sounds outstanding thumbs.gif

How are agas to use? Does it make a difference to stuff you cook in it?

I notice a big difference it tastes a lot better and makin shit like merengues is pretty easy in the slow oven

I do a pretty good slow cooked curry too which you cant really do in a normal oven.

As for using them they are on all the time so no need to pre heat. only thing is you dont use the tops like a normal hob coz it loses heat quite fast so if boiling spuds you bring it to boil then chuck it in the oven to finish.

Cheesecake recipe is Nigella's I think canna really mind

I'm a legend in the Scullery, whip up some great Thai food, some cracking Italian dishes and puddings, well my Lime Cheesecake is a fucking winner.

Hey Bullsheep, making fucking Meringue is easy using any cooker laddie, fucking egg white and sugar!! Dinna get carried away with yer aga skills eh!

Look at ourselves next it'll be cooking scraps, "ma da can cook better than your da" "away and shite your da dinsa even use seasonal ingredients" "ats it , it's fucking on now... get out the camping stoves".