Liam Fox Quits

Big Man

I'm not homophobic.

I just like the word bummer.

I'm a big fan of the word 'fag'.

Absolutely cracking word :)

EDIT: Post wasn't directed at you , btw. I was anticipating the inevitable slaughtering of the guy based primarily on his love of all things cock related.

Why would anyone care if he prefers the cock?

I mean, I already know the answer to that, I just wondered if anyone wanted to try justifying their homophobia in a rational manner that won't make me piss myself laughing at their ignorance :)

A persons sexuality is a matter of complete and utter indifference to me.

However, having grown up in a tough suburb of aberdeen, i was always taught that homosexuals should be a source of ridicule. In the playground we used to cry them bufties, poofs, benders, fags, jobbie jabbers, chocolate stabbers and tups. For some reason i still use some of these words as an adult.

What a person does with their cock is their business. What a democratically elected person, who gets married to pretend to be straight, who is a cabinet minister, does with public funds and his rich pals in 18 secret locations across the world (with his cock) is everybodies business.

The man is an utter f*cking disgrace - not because he is a homosexual, but because he is a sleekit bastard.

However, having grown up in a tough suburb of aberdeen, i was always taught that homosexuals should be a source of ridicule. In the playground we used to cry them bufties, poofs, benders, fags, jobbie jabbers, chocolate stabbers and tups. For some reason i still use some of these words as an adult.

What a person does with their cock is their business. What a democratically elected person, who gets married to pretend to be straight, who is a cabinet minister, does with public funds and his rich pals in 18 secret locations across the world (with his cock) is everybodies business.

The man is an utter f*cking disgrace - not because he is a homosexual, but because he is a sleekit bastard.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

"A tough suburb of Aberdeen"

What? Kingswells? :laughing: Does Aberdeen have any tough suburbs?

As for this boy, dragged on way too long. Should've been binned at the start. Get it over with.

As for the boy dumping files in the public bins...

Are these MPs really that fucking stupid? It would appear so, and they're running the country. FFS. Do they not realise the rags are always on the hunt for a story. Absolute idiots. Do themselves no favours, and sympathy? Not a jot.

What about Knob Jockey? I like that one best. Mattress Muncher is good, too. Pillow Biter, nae bad. Bourneville Boulevard Burrower. The list goes on...

Had to go, surprised it'd taken this long.

What is it with closet gays and Torys? Apparently Christopher Hitchens had affairs with 2 male cabinet ministers in the 80s. We've also had Michael Portillo admitting his past. And Hague's at it. And the rest of them.

Is of thought in this day and age it would be ok to be gay and a Tory?

I met the Scottish Tory leadership female front runner a while back and I'm sure she said she was a dyke. So maybe its ok to be a female gay but not a male gay?

Why would anyone care if he prefers the cock?

I mean, I already know the answer to that, I just wondered if anyone wanted to try justifying their homophobia in a rational manner that won't make me piss myself laughing at their ignorance :)

Do you like a bit of cock? Why do you care whether anyone doesn't like someone who's partial to a bit of cock? Do you find a man sticking his cock up another man appealing?

Should have went at the very start, Cameron was far too loyal. When will MP's learn? Seems like never.

Disaster for the Ministry of Defence. It's a well-known fact that Fox flat-out refused to accept many of the more draconian military cuts proposed by the Treasury and Osbourne, and that his massive support in the Tory Party ensured Cameron couldn't simply override him flat-out. Now, with his imminent replacement likely a yes-man, it'll lead to even more devastating cost-cutting. Osbourne's no doubt a happy man.

Disaster for the Ministry of Defence. It's a well-known fact that Fox flat-out refused to accept many of the more draconian military cuts proposed by the Treasury and Osbourne, and that his massive support in the Tory Party ensured Cameron couldn't simply override him flat-out. Now, with his imminent replacement likely a yes-man, it'll lead to even more devastating cost-cutting. Osbourne's no doubt a happy man.

Not denying he was doing a good job, he should of however known better. In most other enviroments Cameron's handling of such situations could be applauded but when the enviroment is as public as government he cannot be seen or be interpreted to be backing someone who has quite blatantly done wrong.

As much as I hate the tories, its about time someone stood up and admitted that we are no longer a superpower, and military spending should not be kept at that kind of level. Our forces are overcommitted, not underfunded.

Assume that all politicians are completely untrustworthy, wilfully dishonest, and have a penchant for arse sex*/have never had a ride in their puff** and you won't go far wrong.

* Men

** Weemin

Who cares about his policies? It's all :blahblah1:

These fuckers are not making any decisions in reality, smoke and mirrors is their job.