A Talking Heads Thread

Big Man

Love Talking Heads... "This ain't my beautiful house... This ain't my beautiful wife", big suits, etc.

One of my good friends is related to David Byrne. I'm a bit put out that they weren't even considered for STV's "Scotland's Greatest Album". Mind you, going by the muzak they've chosen so far, it's not a shock that a band like Talking Heads went over their heads. Especially when you have numpties like Jim Gellatly on the judges panel. :banghead:

Love Talking Heads... "This ain't my beautiful house... This ain't my beautiful wife", big suits, etc.

One of my good friends is related to David Byrne. I'm a bit put out that they weren't even considered for STV's "Scotland's Greatest Album". Mind you, going by the muzak they've chosen so far, it's not a shock that a band like Talking Heads went over their heads. Especially when you have numpties like Jim Gellatly on the judges panel. :banghead:

Well considering that David Byrne is Scottish and despite being a fan of his Rod Stewart ain't shows there ineptitude in the subject. Can't say i'm a massive fan of TH but do like a few of their songs. Road To Nowhere is awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPQcnjlwtE4&feature=fvst

:thumbup1: