J.i.t. United

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deserved win and it says it all about Utd that their best player was playing RB for them today. Looked like a stonewall penalty for us too, would have to see their claim again but looked like a fair enough challenge.

Surprised at the crowd, expected more tbh especially as it was a decent enough day too.

Fyvie had a bad day at the office, Osbourne was immense yet again.

A poor poor Utd side. In saying that it was a very professional performance for 75 minutes and a bit shaky towards the end but very comfortable overall. Arnason very good but needs to release the ball a bit quicker at times. Osbourne is tremendous and needs to be tied down on a new contract quick sharp. I'm waiting to hear Razors take on Ryan Jack's performance today as in my opinion, fantastic. Two wins in the last two games were vital given the OF double heider coming up but the signs are good and we should be going down there next week with nothing to fear.

A poor poor Utd side. In saying that it was a very professional performance for 75 minutes and a bit shaky towards the end but very comfortable overall. Arnason very good but needs to release the ball a bit quicker at times. Osbourne is tremendous and needs to be tied down on a new contract quick sharp. I'm waiting to hear Razors take on Ryan Jack's performance today as in my opinion, fantastic. Two wins in the last two games were vital given the OF double heider coming up but the signs are good and we should be going down there next week with nothing to fear.

This ^^^

Jack's positional sense is shocking, the amount of times he gets dragged in is crazy.

Overall though happy with todays game, good performance for most of the match and a great win over that dirty horrible bunch, actually hate them more than Rangers and they are our actual rivals.

Nitpicking. It's nae something I've noticed to be honest.

Great on the ball, kept things simple, always looks to pass the ball to feet and very strong in the challenge. Terrific game today in my opinion.

Nitpicking. It's nae something I've noticed to be honest.

Great on the ball, kept things simple, always looks to pass the ball to feet and very strong in the challenge. Terrific game today in my opinion.

I thought he played well and I'm not a fan of his but the drifting from the wing to the middle at times was a worry, on the ball he is one of our better players.

eh? Other than Celtic, our biggest crowd of the season, are you bonkers min?

I was mildly impressed as I still thought we wouldn't get 5 figures. Hopefully the fans come back. Was a decent game. Imo I've seen us play better at home and draw/lose, so happy with 3 points and a well overdue win over the Jutes. Definitely was a poor United side

I thought he played well and I'm not a fan of his but the drifting from the wing to the middle at times was a worry, on the ball he is one of our better players.

I'll hae to pay attention for that more. From his game today I recall him passing the ball and making himself available to receive it. One tremendous tackle also near the South Stand.

Can't remember the Utd player that "collided" with Osbourne in the centre circle, second half. But I bet he's still hurting now! :laughing:

Heard Osbourne was good again. Get him signed up long term. Him and Arnie are so vital to how we play now.

I'm glad Mawene impressed. Steve Cowan on RS was having a right go at him. And he usually tells it like it is.

First couple of minutes he sliced a clearance out for a corner. After that he didnt do much wrong.

what a bizarre way of looking at it! We have an offer offering free entry to u18s and only got 10200...and you think im the bonkers one?

Tbh regardless of offers the fact it was a game against our big rivals should have been incentive enough for folk to go, add to that the fact it was a nice day and our previous 4-0 result too.

what a bizarre way of looking at it! We have an offer offering free entry to u18s and only got 10200...and you think im the bonkers one?

I know what you're saying. It still needed an adult to purchase a ticket first to then receive a free under 18 ticket. One good performance against Dunfermline is not going to be enough get a lot of stay away fans back. In reality the crowd was bumped up about a 1000/1500 which is fairly decent

I dont fear either of the old firm this season. We played very well against both already and now we're starting to score goals. I think we can definitely beat the Huns at pittodrie.

As long as we don't have Willie Collum as ref. He was dreadful again today, how they can say he's a top ref is incredible.