The Only Way Is Essex

Big Man

Has anyone else ever seen an episode of this utter pish?

I've just sat through an episode with wife whilst we were having dinner. Its unbelievable some of the sh*t that woman can be brainwashed into liking.

Having said that i did have a pinger for about 20 minutes of it. There are some sexy ladies in it however - dumb ladies, but sexy ladies nonetheless :spunk:

Bloody love the show, apparently I look like Arg, I just love Mark though, such a playa.

There are two options here:

i) You are taking the piss - in which case you're a bit of a lad and hats off to you sir :thehat:

ii) You are not taking the piss - which would suggest to me you have some deep seated psychological issues regarding your social status and/or sexuality

One of my female friends aquaintenances works on the show.

Unwatchable tripe.

Name?

i) You are taking the piss - in which case you're a bit of a lad and hats off to you sir :thehat:

ii) You are not taking the piss - which would suggest to me you have some deep seated psychological issues regarding your social status and/or sexuality

I'm a fan, canna beat a bit of TOWIE, Kirks a bit of a knob but I like him now, his dads a lad like and thon poof Joey Essex is a gype although wears some smart clothes.

You mean mini might be in the closet? Surely not?

A show to confirm the stereotype. It's actually painful watching it. Watched a bot of an episode a yer or so ago And had to turn ot off. It was painful. How anyone can watch staged reality tv is beyond me. And it bugs me too the amount of coverage they get in the media.

Edit, sorry I'm drunk a bit to tipe properly

Drunk or not you still hit the nail on the head there.

• 11 months later...

Has anyone else ever seen an episode of this utter pish?

I've just sat through an episode with wife whilst we were having dinner. Its unbelievable some of the sh*t that woman can be brainwashed into liking.

Having said that i did have a pinger for about 20 minutes of it. There are some sexy ladies in it however - dumb ladies, but sexy ladies nonetheless :spunk:

I agree. :sherlock:

Wowsers

The curvy reality star, who's usually a fan of attention-grabbing colours and sparkles, seemed to be in a bit of a hurry as she didn't even have time to pop into a pasty shop as she was spotted sprinting past, covering up her bare face. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

article-0-155C9B73000005DC-534_634x1203.jpg

article-2213360-155C9CF2000005DC-704_306x423.jpg

article-2213360-155C9D5D000005DC-820_634x871.jpg