Ok, Fits Gan On?

So in two games we go from a steaming pile of utter shite who had no idea where the goal is, to a hugely entertaining goalscoring machine.

Fit the fuck has happened? I doubt there has ever been a time in football history where a team has turned round so remarkably and astonishingly - without the aid of managerial change - than what we've seen in the last two weeks.

i'm certainly not getting carried away. we're a few injuries away from being utterly fucked and also 1 game away from brown reverting back into his utterly negative self. also, we looked very nervy after united scored yesterday despite us looking tight at the back all game. however we've had 2 good wins, destroyed dunfermline and dominated united for just over an hour. let's see how we fair against celtic, we'll never play them at a better time.

I doubt there has ever been a time in football history where a team has turned round so remarkably and astonishingly - without the aid of managerial change - than what we've seen in the last two weeks.

haha slight exaggeration! bear in mind all the SPL teams outside the OF are shite and capable of beating each other; and despite some poor results early doors the team's performances weren't that bad.

Said all through the season so far we have decent starting 11 when fit, its the depth players like Clark,Magennis,Mcardle that worry me, were now beginning to see the squad gel together.

I'm inclined to agree with this statement.

Fingers crossed we aren't hit by injuries, otherwise things may yet start going pair-shaped!

Guest PeePaw16

i think it's just that we're an inconsistent team, and have been for a long time - so we'll get the odd good result (e.g. the last two), the odd bad result (e.g. east fife), and lots in-between.

agree with the point about our starting eleven being alright/having the likes of clark/magennis for back-up being a concern.

• Site Sponsor

So in two games we go from a steaming pile of utter shite who had no idea where the goal is, to a hugely entertaining goalscoring machine.

Fit the fuck has happened? I doubt there has ever been a time in football history where a team has turned round so remarkably and astonishingly - without the aid of managerial change - than what we've seen in the last two weeks.

Largely players playing in proper positions and a more attacking attitude. Those are the changes as far as I'm concerned. Broon should have gone onto the websites earlier!!!

We were never that bad in the first place.

We are now starting to score goals which makes the biggest difference - we had already been playing some good stuff and looking pretty solid in most games.

Now we are scoring, it gives the rest of the team confidence - the defence know if they get a clean sheet they'll win.

I think the signing of Fallon has been key - he might not have scored other than a penalty but his hold up play is really good and allows the midfield time to get past him. Also, he's not the quickest, but it's a matter of knowing where to make a run - not how fast you do so.

We were playing well before we started winning, we just could not score, at times we looked formidable though.

It's no massive turnaround, just steady progress with new players.

Brown and Knox ken what they are doing, and were shown a massive amount of disrespect at times for some ropey results, which I fully expected.

It's fitba these days, total hysteria, zero perspective, just dinna listen to the doubters is all I'm saying.

ebbe desperate for us to revert to type I note, his arse is munching on an easy

i'm certainly not getting carried away. we're a few injuries away from being utterly fucked and also 1 game away from brown reverting back into his utterly negative self. also, we looked very nervy after united scored yesterday despite us looking tight at the back all game. however we've had 2 good wins, destroyed dunfermline and dominated united for just over an hour. let's see how we fair against celtic, we'll never play them at a better time.

Don't say that, I'm sick of hearing that phrase being used with Aberdeen playing either of the OF and we end up on the end of a raping.

I think the signing of Fallon has been key - he might not have scored other than a penalty but his hold up play is really good and allows the midfield time to get past him. Also, he's not the quickest, but it's a matter of knowing where to make a run - not how fast you do so.

Agree with this. Early season Vernon was struggling and we just weren't making an impression in the final third.

Fallon, as you say, is holding the ball up and giving us focal point upfront. His presence has certainly been key - he's added another dimension.

We were playing well before we started winning, we just could not score, at times we looked formidable though.

It's no massive turnaround, just steady progress with new players.

Brown and Knox ken what they are doing, and were shown a massive amount of disrespect at times for some ropey results, which I fully expected.

It's fitba these days, total hysteria, zero perspective, just dinna listen to the doubters is all I'm saying.

ebbe desperate for us to revert to type I note, his arse is munching on an easy

When was the last time we got something from an OF double header?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm pretty confident we'll get at least something. Both sides of the OF are pish. I just hope Brown realises this and plays to have a bit of a go like Ibrox 2nd half, but for the whole 90.

Sent from my Carrier Pigeon.

Pawlett should start in place of Fyvie. Pawlett on the left a mid-two of Milsom and Arnie and Oz on the right ( he's no winger but he'd crush anything near him) back 4 of Jack, Fozz, Consi and Manwene with the Vernonator up front and fallon sittin just behind 4-4-1-1 likes.

Sent by Kari Arnason's Pet Puffin.