with the ECA rearing it's head again and Stan Collymore tweeting about it & Peter Kenyon raising it again, are we, the Infirm and the mini Huns all moving toward this and leaving the SPL behind?

Big noises being made about this again just now and as a member, would it be good for us although whoring expensive for away games !! Lol

Was that why Platini was at Pittodrie lately?

• Site Sponsor

with the ECA rearing it's head again and Stan Collymore tweeting about it & Peter Kenyon raising it again, are we, the Infirm and the mini Huns all moving toward this and leaving the SPL behind?

Big noises being made about this again just now and as a member, would it be good for us although whoring expensive for away games !! Lol

Was that why Platini was at Pittodrie lately?

I don't see anyone leaving the SPL. It would be great if the Bigots did, but it won't happen.

Of course we are in it. So is Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool and a host of other clubs. I don't really se them building a league structure out of this. I was under the impression this was formed in the wake of the G14 being scrapped and nearly every proffesional club playing top flight fitba in europe was in the thing and is basically a union for clubs and they were supposed to fight for the clubs interests with UEFA etc.

Of course we are in it. So is Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool and a host of other clubs. I don't really se them building a league structure out of this. I was under the impression this was formed in the wake of the G14 being scrapped and nearly every proffesional club playing top flight fitba in europe was in the thing and is basically a union for clubs and they were supposed to fight for the clubs interests with UEFA etc.

Well done.

How intuitive of you to notice this. You could get a job with the ECA such is the bland nature of your pointless waffle in the above soundbite.

Clubs have shown themselves to be inherently selfish in the way they operate, Liverpool being a notable recent example.

If that's the case, football needs strong governance to rein them in. Not this pish, which says fuck the rulebook, we'll do what we want, when we want to.

This is football's problem encapsulated.

• Site Sponsor

Well done.

How intuitive of you to notice this. You could get a job with the ECA such is the bland nature of your pointless waffle in the above soundbite.

Clubs have shown themselves to be inherently selfish in the way they operate, Liverpool being a notable recent example.

If that's the case, football needs strong governance to rein them in. Not this pish, which says fuck the rulebook, we'll do what we want, when we want to.

Was there any need for that?

Well done.

It was a post for those surprised that we are in it. Of course it also pointed out that the G14 ceased to exist some time ago which you with your inherent wisdom had failed to notice so it was of some viable use to you as well you gimpy inbred cunt.